The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

It will be interesting to see how much focus is put on this.  Wasnt' on his schedule, there's some question about how much time the hospital knew in advance.  And come on' - who does physicals in "stages"?   Basic labwork can be done in the WH medical area.  This was unplanned and emergent.

14 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Buttigieg soaring in Iowa at the expense of both Biden and Warren.

Still not sure it means much, Iowa is a bit unique. Hard to win the Dem nomination if voters of color don't like you.

Buttigieg's ads have been getting quite a bit of airtime on the Sioux City stations in the last few weeks.

3 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Do you guys remember when Hillary got roasted alive for coughing once and wearing a coat during the last election?

I wonder why those same people aren't demanding information on Trumps visit.

Disclaimer:  I was one of those people.  I am demanding information about Trumps medical standing and have been since the beginning.

Absolutely. The whole "healthiest president letter" from that quack doc he released that one time was quite obviously a facade transcribed by Trump himself.

His actual health remains completely shrouded in mystery. I mean just looking at the guy I can't imagine he's the healthiest guy - likely probably terrible cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. values - but a legitimate mental health exam would also probably come back abnormal.

I'm guessing we'll never know. Or rather, we'll find out right about the time he releases his tax returns.

Say what now?

What a colossally stupid thing to have done. Isn't there a debate coming up? He's going to get shredded for this! :D

Follow-up:

"Hey, we're going to use your name to endorse something you may not, in fact, endorse, but if you don't want us to, you have to explicitly tell us in a couple of hours. Hope you get this email.....!"

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Say what now?

What a colossally stupid thing to have done. Isn't there a debate coming up? He's going to get shredded for this! :D

Follow-up:

"Hey, we're going to use your name to endorse something you may not, in fact, endorse, but if you don't want us to, you have to explicitly tell us in a couple of hours. Hope you get this email.....!"

The email says “given that you have signed on as an endorser.” So what does that mean?

• Plus1 1

This honestly surprises me, but it makes he hopeful for the election and the aftermath. If Trump loses, one of my biggest fears is he'll attempt to force the military into supporting a coup. According to this, maybe that's not so likely.

I followed the link and they broke it down into actual dollars. It's not a ton of money, but it's interesting that the military supports Bernie over Trump and even Buttigieg. But even more interesting that Buttigieg outpaces Trump.

LINK

• Thanks 1