• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRedBuster

• knapplc

• Danny Bateman

• RedDenver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you honestly not understand the difference between someone who said something stupid as an off color joke one time and some one who: Has been sued twice for housing discrimination against A

I honestly don't know what will happen tomorrow. But if Joe Biden wins, you will be allowed to own all the guns you want, worship your God however you want, and hate whomever you want in the privacy o

He is.

Posted Images

A double dose of bad news for Republicans today.

Re: Knapp's story of another scoop on Trump's taxes.

Also, the Comey letter v2.0 isn't coming out before the election and the GOP ain't happy about it. Betrays their true intentions with that story, doesn't it?

• Plus1 3

One of my mom's "Christian" first cousins posted (paraphrasing) if you don't vote for Trump you're voting for Satan.

So when I see someone saying "no one's falling for [insert Trump lie]" unfortunately that's far from the truth.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

So when I see someone saying "no one's falling for [insert Trump lie]" unfortunately that's far from the truth.

If this is a reference to my response to NDJ, note that I said "outside the cult." 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If this is a reference to my response to NDJ, note that I said "outside the cult." 

Partially, and gotcha. And it's definitely a cult. Their brains aren't working right. She has 2 first cousins in the cult who are uber Christians.

This is just one reason, Donald. There are several more.

In other news, my betting friend was eager to share that Biden's odds have now doubled trump's. 

The line as of 10/8/20 was:

Biden -250

Trump +188

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Is this really what they're doing with their time? Trying to dig up dirt on the candidate from 4 years ago?

They are really hoping that it's incriminating towards Biden and Obama.

So..let's really think about what's going on here.  They are openly using the secretary of state in his official business to drum up dirt on a political rival.

These people are shameless.

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They are really hoping that it's incriminating towards Biden and Obama.

So..let's really think about what's going on here.  They are openly using the secretary of state in his official business to drum up dirt on a political rival.

These people are shameless.

It's unlikely to contain anything incriminating unless the Trump admin adds things to it. It came out back in 2016 that Clinton had most of her important s#!t brought to her house by someone. 

30 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Is this really what they're doing with their time? Trying to dig up dirt on the candidate from 4 years ago?

Man, this time Trump is gonna get more votes than Hillary fer sure!

• Haha 2