And at the recommendation of Sessions who had said he wouldn't play in this sand box.

Excellent point. Literally just ran this by my GF.

Because I'm never going to pass up an opportunity to draw this parallel...

Trump spotted celebrating in the White House this afternoon:

308f21fcff4de7bb9ec18124cc38f942_400x400

• Fire 2

Does looking good matter if we let him get away with it?

I wonder how many laws (or their removal) that increase voter disenfranchisement will be put ito place by 2018 or 2020 to make sure he and the GOP who are sitting on their hands stay in power.

The so-called Russian/Trump connection investigation is long over with and there is absolutely NO evidence of any wrongdoing by anybody. All of it is just a big Dem smoke and mirrors effort to attempt to undermine the investigation into the real scandal which is the Obama / Clinton unlawful spying on the American people and particularly surveillance / wire tapping of Republicans and conservative individuals and organizations.

The important aspects left in the process are the prosecutions of those involved in the improper spying, leaking and etc. of Americans.

The so-called Russian/Trump connection investigation is long over with and there is absolutely NO evidence of any wrongdoing by anybody. All of it is just a big Dem smoke and mirrors effort to attempt to undermine the investigation into the real scandal which is the Obama / Clinton unlawful spying on the American people and particularly surveillance / wire tapping of Republicans and conservative individuals and organizations.

The important aspects left in the process are the prosecutions of those involved in the improper spying, leaking and etc. of Americans.

if there is nothing to hide...why work so hard to hide it?

Stop it. Regardless of your died in the red political affiliation 84, you can not NOT be alarmed at what is happening.

Edit - your continued, belligerent defense of this crooked administration, and your condescending comments are just ridiculous.