Keith Williams with Notable Trainees

Working with these guys in the off-season has to be a good way for Coach Williams to supplement his income. At least it will help him with the cost of his increased auto insurance (whenever he's allowed to drive again).

Is that really necessary, ColoradoHusk?

I am sure he makes really good money in the offseason from these training sessions. I threw in the 2nd sentence to be a smart ass.

Working with these guys in the off-season has to be a good way for Coach Williams to supplement his income. At least it will help him with the cost of his increased auto insurance (whenever he's allowed to drive again).

I am sure he makes really good money in the offseason from these training sessions. I threw in the 2nd sentence to be a smart ass.

as already stated in post 5 & 6

as already stated in post 5 & 6

People don't have to be so dang serious all the time.

• Fire 2