Wisconsin Depth Chart Released

knapplc

Brendan Jaimes is now the starter at Right Tackle and that's probably a permanent move. He's been playing well the last couple of weeks. 

Michael Decker is now the starting Center, again probably permanent, and like Jaimes it's a good move.

Tre Bryant has been officially moved to the injured list.

Newby is the #2 OLB again.  He had been behind Ferguson.

Sedrick King is at OLB as well.

Chris Jones is still on the Injured List.  I think the rumors of his return have been greatly exaggerated.

eCT0yNy.jpg

• Plus1 1

I'm glad to see Jaimes get the start.  But, I'm also very concerned about him being a true freshman against Wisconsin.  He has shown promise at the position the last couple weeks.  But, he has also been beat bad at times.

I'm hoping he can hold his own so Lee has time to relax and run the offense.

Decker is a good move.

5 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Troy Fumagalli - WI tight end missed last game. Is practicing this week, but is still questionable. Leads them in receiving yards 

That would be a huge break for NU if he were to not play.

Like the move of Decker and Jaimes.  Granted, he hasn't been playing every down, but Stille has been killing it.

In regards to Bryant, his knee "injury" appears to be some chronic condition.  I wonder why he was the starter.  He definitely played like a starter, but it seems the issue that plagued him spring and fall would follow into the season and be compounded IMO. Odd.

Love/hate Jones being on the injured list.  Glad he won't come back to soon.  As the season progresses, I would assume he might opt for a red shirt due to the law of diminishing returns.....Hate that he isn't 100% and can't help put.  His experience on the field in a big game can't be understated....

Hope Kalu is 100% and ready to bring the wood.