Does Tanner Lee Stay If Riley Is Fired?

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

This month? I'd suggest that if we get boatraced at home against tOSU, that you may see something happen sooner. It's one thing to get skunked on the road--it's another to get prisonsexed on your own home turf.

The water boarding we will get from tOSU is expected.  If we go to Purdue and have the same thing happen, after a bye week, October could be plenty scary at the end of the month around here and I am not talking Halloween.

Not sure we keep any of our QB's on the roster.  Can you imagine wasting a full year watching Lee throw pick 6's in almost every game.  Either way, I don't see any of these guys staying if and when we change staff's.  

Our whole roster needs a rebuild.  I think our receivers have decent speed, but you can see why Armstrong depended on Westerstache, he would catch the ball.  The next HC has his work cut out, but I think with a decent recruiting class, and some coaching up of what we have, were a solid 8 win team next season and the future at least has some shine to it.

6 hours ago, Undone said:

There is not a single shred of evidence to support any of that. I know that this could describe the majority of what we do on this board, but still. 

And we still don't know for sure that Riley will even be fired. 

I assume that you're assuming Frost comes in for next season. 

That is correct however, I am not "assuming" anything.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

wtf does that mean?

While not a statue, Gebbia has no where near the wheels or elusiveness or Mariota.  There is no way Gebbia would average 7 ypc on 10 carries a game.

You don't know that. His rushing totals in HS are comparable to Taylor Martinez but Gebbia is a better passer, IMO and more accurate. I believe he runs a handheld 4.66 40 but a 4.5 electronic. Either way, I think under a RPO offense, it would suit Gebbia and O'Brien more than Tanner Lee.

11 hours ago, FTW said:

You don't know that. His rushing totals in HS are comparable to Taylor Martinez but Gebbia is a better passer, IMO and more accurate. I believe he runs a handheld 4.66 40 but a 4.5 electronic. Either way, I think under a RPO offense, it would suit Gebbia and O'Brien more than Tanner Lee.

Bold #1

No they are not

TMart Senior year HS - 108 carries, 750 yards, 6.9 ypc

Gebbia Senior year HS - 77 carries, 293 yards, 3.8 ypc

I believe Gebbia (and POB) is more mobile than Lee, but to compare Gebbia to the best college recent dual QBs seems incorrect, when every recruiting analyst rated him as a pro-style QB.

Bold #2

You are speaking out of your butt again.  Handheld times are faster than electronic times.  Also, can you show me a source on Gebbia running a 4.5?

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I believe Gebbia (and POB) is more mobile than Lee, but to compare Gebbia to the best college recent dual QBs seems incorrect, when every recruiting analyst rated him as a pro-style QB

Our offensive and defensive tackles are more mobile than our QB, which does not bode well when our OL has been the B1G Whipping Boys