Racism - It's a real thing.

35 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Ya, the 2 police officers came and were there like 20 secs and left. I just wish it was an arrestable offense. Maybe put them in jail for 1 day so they don't do it again, especially considering the outcome can be bad if there's a misunderstanding.

It'd be hard to write and enforce that law since then people would be afraid to call the police.

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Probably too late now. 

6 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

How bout you give Kap a job then?

I'm guessing he'd say no since he's probably made now without needing to suffer concussions for it. They could offer him some sort of PR or outreach job or consultant job but I kinda doubt he'd take it.

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

How bout you give Kap a job then?

0% chance he's in condition to be a competent quarterback after this long, even backup. The politics weren't the only reason he was gone, he wasn't that great at the job to begin with.

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

0% chance he's in condition to be a competent quarterback after this long, even backup. The politics weren't the only reason he was gone, he wasn't that great at the job to begin with.

I'm guessing he would've been in the league for quite awhile as someone's back up.

41 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

If you follow him on his social media platforms (I do) you'll see that he's kept in NFL shape the entire time leading up to his most recent tryout.  He's had friends who are wideouts workout with him throughout the entire time he's been off.

He's done this to be ready should a call happen.  He posted update videos of him working out and the days in which he's gone without being on an NFL roster.

Politics WERE the only reason he didn't get a look...that's how blacklisting someone works.  There were desperate teams out there looking for viable backups and he never got a call to even come throw for them.  He was better than a lot of backups on NFL rosters having plenty of postseason experience and when the NFL was thin the past few years at QB...he was a good option being a serviceable backup and never got a look.

I agree with this. I’d guess he was one of the best backups out there. Probably in the top 40 QBs in the NFL.