Racism - It's a real thing.

Good ole Missisippi.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/if-you-say-you-cant-breathe-youre-breathing-mississippi-mayor-defends-officers-involved-in-george-floyds-arrest/?fbclid=IwAR18SL89qdUeBILxTaB8-4rfrlbxUqYsmZfLBLzu691BiiVpc6hdX9jvg_U

“If you are talking about the incident in MN, I didn’t see anything unreasonable. If you can say you can’t breathe, you’re breathing. Most likely that man died of overdose or heart attack. Video doesn’t show his resistance that got him in that position. Police being crucified,” he tweeted.

Can people be any dumber? 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I love it when people want to illustrate how bad things have gotten in a state they say "it now ranks 49th in the nation, only Mississippi ranks worse." 

Public Schools suck

Obesity is super high

How they have two D1 schools is a mystery but they do turn out weathermen and lawyers!  

26 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Another White woman in New York called the police on a Black person, this time a Black woman who was sitting on a bench.

The police need to start arresting these people for wasting their time.

I've had people call us before to call in a suspicious person basically just because they were black and they've never seen them in the area. In those instances I've never stopped the black person just because of the call cause it's B.S!  But I've always went back to the caller and chewed their a$$ because they called us for that to try and educate them and make them realize what they just did! They're out walking and doing nothing wrong and they have every right to do that! I won't be used as a tool for racial profiling by those people. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I've had people call us before to call in a suspicious person basically just because they were black and they've never seen them in the area. In those instances I've never stopped the black person just because of the call cause it's B.S!  But I've always went back to the caller and chewed their a$$ because they called us for that to try and educate them and make them realize what they just did! They're out walking and doing nothing wrong and they have every right to do that! I won't be used as a tool for racial profiling by those people. 

Ya, the 2 police officers came and were there like 20 secs and left. I just wish it was an arrestable offense. Maybe put them in jail for 1 day so they don't do it again, especially considering the outcome can be bad if there's a misunderstanding.

• Fire 1