** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

I really hope your right, seriously. I have a really hard time believing that anyone on this board knows Scotts agent or Bill Moos personally and they would give out sensitive information to someone that would leak it on a message board unless Scotts agent wants to stir the pot for more money. Even then, if its a done deal, why is it being reported teams are still making runs at him? Maybe I am being naive, but I won't believe it until he is behind that podium. 

It's actually been very quiet media wise, especially local media who usually stirs the pot just to get more listener input. The only team that has still been mentioned is Florida.  The rest have conceded to Nebraska.  We shall see.  

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

If you are sincere I beg your pardon but I just don't get why most of your posts are 'I want to convince you that Florida is going to get Frost' instead of Scott is N and this is why.  

Most of my posts are saying anything but Scott is a done deal because IMO I am not sure the deal is done. For the 3rd time, I really hope that I am wrong but right now there is just as much evidence against it as for it. I WANT TO BELIEVE! 

1 minute ago, Chalk1988 said:

Most of my posts are saying anything but Scott is a done deal because IMO I am not sure the deal is done. For the 3rd time, I really hope that I am wrong but right now there is just as much evidence against it as for it. I WANT TO BELIEVE! 

Do it Man! Be a Believer!! :D (Sorry to be difficult. No offense. C N Red will tell you that I have a tendency to Wig Out when I'm passionate about something and there are few things I'm more passionate about than Husker Football! GBR!)

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, skersfan said:

Looks like the UCF fans are doing their part to keep their coach.  Stadium looks full and loud.  Need Frosty to win this one.  Makes the completion of his dream closer, may even complete it.  Let's hope.

Announcers made a comment pregame that the fans were showing up today, but Frost had commented that all they accomplished this year, the stadium was never sold out.....

2 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

WELP

If he leaves UCF it's for NU...

• Plus1 4

I think most of us do, but can't see thru the Red Husker tinted goggles quite clearly.  Some see it as a slam dunk, others listen to what Coach Frost has said.  I know we are dealing with Coach Speak season.  

The fact that really no other candidate has been mentioned or supposedly interviewed, makes me lean towards he is coming (I think right now).   We will know for sure in another week.

• Plus1 4

No eating crow on this one.  Love from the fans base is a major consideration to Coach Frost I think.  As Nebraskans, overall, I think we would understand him staying at UCF (not happily), but never him going some place else.

Edited by skersfan
  • Plus1 3