** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, bugeater17 said:

Ok? Should frost come back the similarities off the top of my head are that  both were elite former qbs that go back to their all matter after a brief stint as a head coach at a non- traditional power (Duke and UCF) whose offenses either lead the nation or towards the very top that are also innovative offensives in what ate thought to be run dominant leagues... ur right not a good analogy.

Wut?

Yeah, that Spurrier guy sucked at Florida......

Florida Gators (Southeastern Conference) (1990–2001)
1990 Florida 9–2 6–1 1st ‡ 13
1991 Florida 10–2 7–0 1st L Sugar 8 7
1992 Florida 9–4 6–2 T–1st (Eastern) W Gator 11 10
1993 Florida 11–2 7–1 1st (Eastern) W Sugar 4 5
1994 Florida 10–2–1 7–1 1st (Eastern) L Sugar 7 7
1995 Florida 12–1 8–0 1st (Eastern) L Fiesta 3 2
1996 Florida 12–1 8–0 1st (Eastern) W Sugar 1 1
1997 Florida 10–2 6–2 T–2nd (Eastern) W Florida Citrus 6 4
1998 Florida 10–2 7–1 2nd (Eastern) W Orange 6 5
1999 Florida 9–4 7–1 1st (Eastern) L Florida Citrus 14 12
2000 Florida 10–3 7–1 1st (Eastern) L Sugar 11 10
2001 Florida 10–2 6–2 2nd (Eastern) W Orange

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He just needed one or two more periods, a comma here or there, alma mater, and then put in what I believe to be a sarcastic jab towards you. 

Waldo! I used to love trying to find you while I was on the toilet dropping a deuce before catching the school bus! And that's a compliment, not a jab. I could always find Waldo :lol:

Edited by FTW
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That made no sense. 

We're not a pipeline state. Our instate talent is inferior to Florida's. Are we making sense now?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Are you meaning to post in the “post when drunk” thread?

Nope. I'm watching my Chiefs. I swear to drunk I'm Not God.

If Frost ends up at Florida, Tennessee, LSU, or where ever while Nebraska waits for him to get "more experience" it will be a decision we never bounce back from.

I have a feeling we get this wrong, hire another seasoned coach with mediocre results, and it's the end of the Big Red

• Plus1 6
27 minutes ago, bhunt7 said:

I have a feeling we get this wrong, hire another seasoned coach with mediocre results, and it's the end of the Big Red

That is too straight forward.  We'll screw up hiring a new coach but in a totally unexpected and unusual way.  It won't be a first time head coach or a mediocre veteran.  I have no idea how we'll do it but I'm going with a young G5 head coach with a few years experience, average results, defensive minded and ultimately proves to not be a good coach.  We'll be underwhelmed when announced.

• Plus1 1