** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

22 minutes ago, Blackshirts014 said:

Im not so sure that Lee does. Its a small sample size but the 4th down throw to Morgan was an absolute dime. Also that slot post route or whatever it was to JD was perfect touch. Maybe in 7 on 7 Lee does but he seems just a touch off when the bullets are flying. 

I saw POB slide sideways twice to move the pocket.  He also took off running a couple of times.

It was something different.

• Plus1 3

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Uh, and we hope you get banned? We want Frost. If you don't, head to GatorBait.

I've long been on the Frost bandwagon, just tired of Jessica shooting down any sort of differing opinion like she is the end all, be all, super secret insider. Sound familiar?

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, fire mike said:

I've long been on the Frost bandwagon, just tired of Jessica shooting down any sort of differing opinion like she is the end all, be all, super secret insider. Sound familiar?

Look, I would post what the Florida insider said about Scott Frost, Florida, and Nebraska last night if I could. It isn't something that can be posted here. He is coming to Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Look, I would post what the Florida insider said about Scott Frost, Florida, and Nebraska last night if I could. It isn't something that can be posted here. He is coming to Nebraska. 

You can post a summary.  Unless it’s too top secret for us plebeians?