** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

It is sad that over the last 10+ years the most exciting part about Husker football has been the coaching search.  We have gone through it twice with a lot of hype and terrible results.  I am hoping many of you who have information are correct and Scott Frost finds his way home.  Would be a nationally respected hire and give energy to this program that has been missing for a long time.  With the depression of this season, I for one enjoy a mega thread to explore the "what ifs" and dream of getting back to being competitive with the elite.  I don't post often, but enjoy reading the comments from everyone.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Ask Jeeves

Over easy 

Ok, he's officially :3DN:

This means he understands blue collar tradition is important at Nebraska, he doesn't need that soft foo foo window dresssing scrambled stuff, isn't afraid of the challenge of flipping things upside down, and is disciplined enough to make sure thing are properly prepared serving up a quality product.

Edited by ZRod
33 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Watching this game right now I am finally ready to proclaim Riley is worse than Callahan and this 17 team may be worse than 07 team. 

I don't think its really debateable, tbh. We are getting beat by some of the worst offenses in the country.