** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

53 minutes ago, ttkpga said:

Well, long story, I have been a member for a few years but a few months ago somehow lost my login and password and had an old email address that I no longer had access to.  Figured it was easier to create a new one rather than try to get the old one back.  I believe I had a whopping 20 some odd posts on that one.  I am not the sock puppet...lol

Welcome back!  Not a good time to come back.  It might be time for the Jedi's to go into hiding until The Force Awaken's.  

23 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Well that's not good to hear, when did he say that? Today? 

Hmm.

Riley is gonna get canned.

Now, let it be known that there are plenty of guys who can get this program headed in the right direction. Now, with that being said, there is 1 man who can do it all. Unite the fans, old and young. Bring the swagger back. Run the offense most of us yearn for. Bring us back to relevancy.

We need Scott more than he needs us. I just hope he wants us.

And I also think he wants us.

26 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Agree.  I think Lee has a more accurate arm, But POB look way better in the pocket.

Im not so sure that Lee does. Its a small sample size but the 4th down throw to Morgan was an absolute dime. Also that slot post route or whatever it was to JD was perfect touch. Maybe in 7 on 7 Lee does but he seems just a touch off when the bullets are flying.