** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

16 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

$5.2M offer to Coach Frost according to a post on a Nebraska forum. Others will be able to see it to know if that poster is reliable or not. 

Considering you've now posted about every increment between $5M and $6M, I'm sure you'll be able to point to one of them as being right.

• Plus1 9
59 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Frost has mentioned taking care of his staff. Perhaps he feels responsible for recruiting a staff to UCF, then leaving in two years. Presumably any staff members not heading to Nebraska with him would lose their job. Does anyone know how much of the UCF staff would come to Nebraska? Would Frost bring them all? 

He can bring his entire staff with him. No one from this current staff is going to be retained.

And folks, this season has been a complete disaster, this thread's topic about Frost is the only bright spot to the season. Please lets not get it locked.

Whether or not a posters insider info is legit or not, I don't really care, it's fun to just have the hope, something that has been gone since 2015.

Edited by BoneyardHusker
  • Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Considering you've now posted about every increment between $5M and $6M, I'm sure you'll be able to point to one of them as being right.

What does that have to do with what someone else posted where I don't subscribe too? I said all along that I would personally start at 5 and go up from there. 

33k7qyf.png

The younger lady posted this today cause she was at the UCF game. She told Scott “Can’t wait to see you in Lincoln next year!”

He turned, looked at her and smiled according to her 

This might not mean anything but figured I’d share

• Plus1 7

2 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

33k7qyf.png

The younger lady posted this today cause she was at the UCF game. She told Scott “Can’t wait to see you in Lincoln next year!”

Good post. No clue who those people are and how they would get a photo with Scott Frost, but positive vibes is a good thing. 

3 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

33k7qyf.png

Hopefully it means something.

Just like I assume there are a pretty good amount of red and Nebraska fans attending UCF games, I'd like to see Nebraska fans sporting UCF gear this year vs Iowa in the last home game of the season.

6 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Hopefully it means something.

Just like I assume there are a pretty good amount of red and Nebraska fans attending UCF games, I'd like to see Nebraska fans sporting UCF gear this year vs Iowa in the last home game of the season.

That facebook group is a cess pool of our densest fans.

• Plus1 1