** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

F*** you and anyone else who can't make fun of her (for legitimate reasons) without talking about her husband, calling her "jessica" or referring to her as he/she.

I’ve been making fun of her for legitimate reasons. Getting upset for anyone calling her by Jessica is ridiculous. That’s her name.

And asking if her husband joined the board is such a weak grab at trying to play the sexist card. I didn’t post anything that hinted at her having less knowledge because she’s “presumably” a girl. I made it prettt clear my frustration comes with the “I know more than you, cause Florida insider - yeah” attitude. 

But it just to clear up the air, I’ll ask again did jessica0’s (his/her) friend/partner/spouse/etc finally join the board?

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

0 to 100 real quick. 

It wasn't quick at all. When there's some troll or other annoying person here without a feminine name they're called out for the crap they're saying, not for having a penis.

This stuff has been ongoing.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1
Just now, fire mike said:

I’ve been making fun of her for legitimate reasons. Getting upset for anyone calling her by Jessica is ridiculous. That’s her name.

And asking if her husband joined the board is such a weak grab at trying to play the sexist card. I didn’t post anything that hinted at her having less knowledge because she’s “presumably” a girl. I made it prettt clear my frustration comes with the “I know more than you, cause Florida insider - yeah” attitude. 

But it just to clear up the air, I’ll ask again did jessica0’s (his/her) friend/partner/spouse/etc finally join the board?

I wasn't talking about calling her jessica. 

I was talking about putting quotes around the name.

Talk about the s#!t she's posting.

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I wasn't talking about calling her jessica. 

I was talking about putting quotes around the name.

Talk about the s#!t she's posting.

Sorry, I’m not sure what I did to put quotes around the name, I’m not even sure what that means. My original comment was supposed to be replying to the post she made about Davidson not knowing s#!t because of what she heard from a Florida insider. 

1 minute ago, fire mike said:

Sorry, I’m not sure what I did to put quotes around the name, I’m not even sure what that means. My original comment was supposed to be replying to the post she made about Davidson not knowing s#!t because of what she heard from a Florida insider. 

I didn't say you put quotes around her name. I didn't see you doing that. It's something I've seen someone else do.

I can see why she annoys some people but the husband comment was stupid.

Just now, fire mike said:

You need to take some time away from this thread. He was very emotional and speaking out of disgust and anger. There is a reason why Scott Frost continues to say "right now" in all of this interviews this week. 

The Florida insider said they tried to get him wrapped up. He was the only guy they were going after. A clear #1 target. Scott Frost wasn't budging. They decided on Wednesday to move on From Scott Frost. They said he wants the Nebraska job. They spoke with Chip Kelly to gather information about Scott Frost during this process. Chip and Florida established mutual interest and they offered him the job (verbally) this week and he accepted. Now starts the process of doing the contract negotiations, lawyer review, etc. 

Our AD spoke glowingly of Scott Frost this week AFTER Florida moved on from Scott Frost. Frost does have an offer on the table and mutual interest is established.

18 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

F*** you and anyone else who can't make fun of her (for legitimate reasons) without talking about her husband, calling her "jessica" or referring to her as he/she.

Kinda suprised you didnt get put in a timeout for this...not that i care but seems like at lease some sort of an attack to me.

• Plus1 3
15 minutes ago, fire mike said:

I took it as you asked if it was her husband because that poster immediately came to her defense against you.

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

You need to take some time away from this thread. He was very emotional and speaking out of disgust and anger. There is a reason why Scott Frost continues to say "right now" in all of this interviews this week. 

The Florida insider said they tried to get him wrapped up. He was the only guy they were going after. A clear #1 target. Scott Frost wasn't budging. They decided on Wednesday to move on From Scott Frost. They said he wants the Nebraska job. They spoke with Chip Kelly to gather information about Scott Frost during this process. Chip and Florida established mutual interest and they offered him the job (verbally) this week and he accepted. Now starts the process of doing the contract negotiations, lawyer review, etc. 

Our AD spoke glowingly of Scott Frost this week AFTER Florida moved on from Scott Frost. Frost does have an offer on the table and mutual interest is established.

To the bold: That's rich.

But just look at your post. You shoot down any sort of non-supporting evidence for Frost but then back up your claims that Frost is 100% with the same weak, heresay arguments. It is reading way too much into the tea leaves at this point. 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Redux said:

I took it as you asked if it was her husband because that poster immediately came to her defense against you.

Oh I did.

And I would make the same sort of comment - substituting husband for friend, significant other, partner, etc. - for anyone that is quick to defend anyone else, just as others on this board will talk about certain posters that come to the rescue of others.