** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

That Florida insider that leaked the McElwain firing on that Friday afternoon/evening said he is hearing Chip Kelly and UF took another push at Scott Frost. He posts reliable info and it makes sense. 

I'm sure if UF is going to be hiring Chip Kelly that it will be this week. Maybe by the middle of the week?

28 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

That Florida insider that leaked the McElwain firing on that Friday afternoon/evening said he is hearing Chip Kelly and UF took another push at Scott Frost. He posts reliable info and it makes sense. 

I'm sure if UF is going to be hiring Chip Kelly that it will be this week. Maybe by the middle of the week?

Why is Chip Kelly and UF making a push together for Frost?

Florida fans think they are so high and mighty that they can get Chip Kelly as head coach and Frost as OC?

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Why is Chip Kelly and UF making a push together for Frost?

Florida fans think they are so high and mighty that they can get Chip Kelly as head coach and Frost as OC?

Why I am confused by that post as well. Jessica did you mis type that or something. You go on to say chip kelly will probably be announced this week. Does that mean their push to get frost didnt work? Please explain. 

All I am saying is Chip likely to be announced this week and the AD took another shot at Frost is all that I am saying. I don't know the dates for any of that stuff since it wasn't posted. If Chip does get hired this week it simply means that they failed to land Scott Frost and went with Chip Kelly after mutual interest was established. 

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

All I am saying is Chip likely to be announced this week and the AD took another shot at Frost is all that I am saying. I don't know the dates for any of that stuff since it wasn't posted. If Chip does get hired this week it simply means that they failed to land Scott Frost and went with Chip Kelly after mutual interest was established. 

thanks for update. I think its fair to say we probably wont hear anymore buzz on frost and nebraska at this point until his season is over? 

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Chip would be a great hire for UF, IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Hey if Frost wants to get a feel for where is wanted the most. Look at our 96 page thread to the 7 page thread UCF has going on Frost. Not to mention each of our pages carries way more posts than theirs.

How long will it take to get this thread to 100 pages is really the only questions left...

1 minute ago, Herbie Husker said:

My main question for SF if he's hired is if he's going to bring back the Blackshirt helmet sticker :B)

I sure hope he doesn't bring helmet stickers, as it seems every team does them now. But I wouldn't be surprised if he brings more alternate uniforms with him and helmets.