** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I would tend to say that most leaks or not really leaks. They are intentional leaks to get information out. In my opinion I dont think Nebraska would have done anything to have word get out they are officially looking to talk to Frost unless they thought he was going to come here. Too much egg on your face if he says no.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I would tend to say that most leaks or not really leaks. They are intentional leaks to get information out. In my opinion I dont think Nebraska would have done anything to have word get out they are officially looking to talk to Frost unless they thought he was going to come here. Too much egg on your face if he says no.

Yep.

I said something like this probably 30 or 40 pages ago, but I really hope Flordia hires Chip Kelly. I don't know which team Frost would choose if he was the top choice for both Nebraska and Florida. I'm glad that it appears like it won't be an issue.

And assuming Chip is motivated like his Oregon years, I think he could be really really good at Florida. 

1 minute ago, Hans Gruber said:

I said something like this probably 30 or 40 pages ago, but I really hope Flordia hires Chip Kelly. I don't know which team Frost would choose if he was the top choice for both Nebraska and Florida. I'm glad that it appears like it won't be an issue.

And assuming Chip is motivated like his Oregon years, I think he could be really really good at Florida. 

Yes, maybe we will be in line for Florida Vs. Nebraska National Championship rematch some day. Teacher Vs Protege. Would make for great headlines

• Plus1 1

59 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Translation :  You’re trying as hard as possible to make every out come appear as if it’s been predicted.  

I don't give a crap how it plays out as long as Nebraska gets a competent head coach. I have said that many times now. That competent head coach just happens to be a terrific fit - Scott Frost.