** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

21 minutes ago, Herbie Husker said:

According to the Blackshirt Alert Show on FB.

"1. Players have been told by the athletic department that coach Riley is gone at the end of the season. 

2. The coaches have lost the team. The coaches insist that nothing is wrong. 

3. Riley and staff are only finishing the season to keep the waters calm. 

4. Players almost unanimously want “Coach Frost” as the next head coach. 

5. Surprisingly this player I talked favorite coach is Diaco."

Seems like that would be a tough thing to keep quiet, having 100+ players already knowing that Riley is gone.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, alwayshusking said:

Seems like that would be a tough thing to keep quiet, having 100+ players already knowing that Riley is gone.

Thanks for the info.

Not being a smart a$$, but I think the whole football world knows he's gone.  This just gives clarity to a date....Any idea who the player was?

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

Thanks for the info.

Not being a smart a$$, but I think the whole football world knows he's gone.  This just gives clarity to a date....Any idea who the player was?

The guy stated he was a Blackshirt and from Nebraska so that leaves us with three options as to who it could be.

2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Chris Low, an ESPN employee that covers college football, is saying he thinks Scott Frost goes to Nebraska and Chip Kelly goes to Florida. 

Um, I said that a while back, perhaps weeks ago.  When are you gonna start sourcing me"  Ya know, I could really make you look good.  :-)

Edited by BigRedN
  • Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, Herbie Husker said:

According to the Blackshirt Alert Show on FB.

"1. Players have been told by the athletic department that coach Riley is gone at the end of the season. 

2. The coaches have lost the team. The coaches insist that nothing is wrong. 

3. Riley and staff are only finishing the season to keep the waters calm. 

4. Players almost unanimously want “Coach Frost” as the next head coach. 

5. Surprisingly this player I talked favorite coach is Diaco."

Isn't that show just some fans speculating?

Edited by RedDenver

34 minutes ago, Midwest said:

Oh no.....hopefully the line about SF is not true.

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/929884777339113473?s=17

Think about this for just a second... This guy says Frost isn't going to Florida because he wants to stay at UCF another year with the hope that they will gain entrance to the Big 12? Scott Frost is going to turn down Florida as well as Nebraska to bank his future on UCF hopefully making it into the conference that is run by the University of Texas? Isn't that the same conference that voted not to expand this year?

Go back and read Florida message boards, tweets, and news articles from the last few weeks. Frost was the only guy they wanted. It is becoming apparent that he must not have wanted them so they have moved on to Chip Kelly. I could perhaps buy the idea that Frost wants to stay at UCF another year (although even that seems dubious when an opportunity to double or triple your salary is on the table), but when they added the part about him wanting to see if UCF made it into the Big 12 next year... you have to know it is BS.

Edited by Kernel Red
  • Plus1 3