** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

20 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I truly think Frost hasn't accepted the job in any shape or form because I think if there was even some sort of behind the scenes agreement there would be leaks somewhere.

Really everything that goes on only has to involve a handful of people.  If nobody runs their mouth, then nothing should get leaked.  Look at the Riley and Moos hires.

Edited by austintxhusker
Just now, austintxhusker said:

Really everything that goes on only has to involve a hand full of people.  If nobody runs their mouth, then nothing should get leaked.  Look at the Riley and Moos hires.

True, but also Riley's hire was so off script that that one was understood to be a surprise.

38 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I truly think Frost hasn't accepted the job in any shape or form because I think if there was even some sort of behind the scenes agreement there would be leaks somewhere.

I don’t know.  If he has made a gentleman’s agreement, Scott has a lot riding on this between balancing the legacy of his current job and possibly assuming another that hasn’t even fired its coach yet. I would think he and the AD would keep all info pretty close to the vest.  I think the one semi-neutral party that Frost could confide in is TO. And TO doesn’t strike me as a blabber mouth

7 minutes ago, lo country said:

Do they still have those potatoe ole's?

Oh hells yes they do!

7 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Just curious if Bos salt water aquarium guy is still around.  Maybe he has a inside track.

He is positive Bo Pelini is not getting an offer from Nebraska.