** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

5 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but pretty interesting article here:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/moos-evaluation-of-riley-football-program-could-conclude-before-season/article_c4b6e919-737b-524d-bcf2-299e096ab569.html

I think the only thing Moos is "evaluating" at this point is whether he can get Scott here.

To me this it means Moos will leave open the door for an announcement following the Penn State game that Riley's last game will be against Iowa and Riley will not be retained thereafter. This allows him to stay with his prior statement that there will not be a coaching change during the season as a loss at Penn State will result in a loss of bowl eligibility. 

27 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

To me this it means Moos will leave open the door for an announcement following the Penn State game that Riley's last game will be against Iowa and Riley will not be retained thereafter. This allows him to stay with his prior statement that there will not be a coaching change during the season as a loss at Penn State will result in a loss of bowl eligibility. 

I like this timeline as Moos can meet with the team and Riley when the team gets back from Penn State, and maybe turn the Iowa game into a proper "send-off" for Riley.

Edited by ColoradoHusk
  • Plus1 1

2 hours ago, austintxhusker said:

It seems like there are some people on this board that don’t have jobs.  Why can’t we put one of them in charge to tail the Moos?

I could put on some shades and a trench coat.... wait, forget that last one, it's still hot down here... and head up to Orlando and, um, moosey about...

35 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but pretty interesting article here:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/moos-evaluation-of-riley-football-program-could-conclude-before-season/article_c4b6e919-737b-524d-bcf2-299e096ab569.html

I think the only thing Moos is "evaluating" at this point is whether he can get Scott here.

He said the evaluation takes up most of the week. I think he could be spending his time more wisely.

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

For F-in sake. The smoke screen crap just bugs me. Why make statements like you are evaluating. Everyone reading that crap already knows riley is getting fired and your trying to get scott frost.

I totally agree with this.  Nick Bahe said as much too.