** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

24 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

The names coming up for the TN job is pretty depressing.......Some names include:

Dan Mullen

Chad Morris

Doug Marrone 

Morris is a hell of a coach, I've watched him first hand for the last two years and he's done a hell of a job with SMU. But since RSS or GatorCountry didn't say so, you probably didn't know. Not to mention, he was great at Clemson beforehand.

• Plus1 2
57 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

For F-in sake. The smoke screen crap just bugs me. Why make statements like you are evaluating. Everyone reading that crap already knows riley is getting fired and your trying to get scott frost.

Real G's move in silence like lasagna.... just ask lil wayne

#lilmoos

Thugmoos.thumb.JPG.34cdc5b5befdccbda60511a84e5b85f2.JPG

• Plus1 7

43 minutes ago, brophog said:

I like Frost (that'd make a good thread title) but it's kind of absurd to be a top 6 paid head coach only 9 games into your second season of another program. 

You don't get paid what you're worth. You get paid by how easy you are to replace. 

Nebraska has reached the point where it almost can't afford to not hire Frost. That's why he's going to be paid so much. And with all the extra BTN money now, Nebraska can easily cover that.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, fire mike said:

Morris is a hell of a coach, I've watched him first hand for the last two years and he's done a hell of a job with SMU. But since RSS or GatorCountry didn't say so, you probably didn't know. Not to mention, he was great at Clemson beforehand.

Yeah, Chad Morris could end up being great.  I think he would do better at TAMU, because of his ties to Texas high school coaches, although I want TAMU to always fail.