** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

13 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

I like Mike Riley and I do to an extent feel sorry for Mike because even though I wasn’t too thrilled about the hire, I still supported him. 

But in three years I haven’t seen any sort of progress to believe that the program is heading in the right direction and the UNI game was the final straw for me. 

Mike is a great guy but I believe his coaching skills may be more suited at a lower level Football program from the MAC, Conference USA, Sun Belt, etc

Oregon State was a great fit for him, and when Nebraska hired him, he was running out of support at OSU.

But he is an incredibly nice man, and besides the results on the field, he's the type of person any university would want representing them.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Ain't that something. Someone gets paid to post a tweet from someone else and then write in his article what the tweet says and a quick bio background. I still don't know who this Lars guy is, but him working for Bleacher Report doesn't really give me much hope.

1 minute ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Ain't that something. Someone gets paid to post a tweet from someone else and then write in his article what the tweet says and a quick bio background. I still don't know who this Lars guy is, but him working for Bleacher Report doesn't really give me much hope.

I thought 247 was legit media outlet but maybe not. Assuming they must be confident in things to post that? 

I could be wrong, but more than a few 'legit' journalists are reporting/tweeting affirmative for Frost to UNL. I don't remember hardly any real legit sources about Tressel. I doubt they would put this out there if it wasn't for real, or is that just wishful thinking? 

Just now, Jeremy said:

I could be wrong, but more than a few 'legit' journalists are reporting/tweeting affirmative for Frost to UNL. I don't remember hardly any real legit sources about Tressel. I doubt they would put this out there if it wasn't for real, or is that just wishful thinking? 

I find it odd that the number of journalists reporting Frost to Nebraska is going up, but the number of posts in this thread are declining.

• Plus1 2

I just still have this feeling it is unlikely at this point in time any sort of official or detailed contract has been spoken about or accepted by Frost. I do think he's fully invested in finishing the season at UCF and don't think these detailed offers or contracts get discussed until December.

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I find it odd that the number of journalists reporting Frost to Nebraska is going up, but the number of posts in this thread are declining.

Could be with the more media types reporting things are close or about done people feel less paranoid and not looking to the board for any shred of evidence. 

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

Could be with the more media types reporting things are close or about done people feel less paranoid and not looking to the board for any shred of evidence. 

This could be true. But any of these media types local sports folks in Nebraska? Or are they mostly 24/7, bleacher report, Athlon sports type from around the country?

9 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Lmao. There was only 1 legit source for Tressel.

TSP