The Democrat Utopia

It's been a long time since I read much about the Black Hebrew Israelites, but I thought they (for the most part) were not a group of "vicious and violent Jew haters" and that the reputation was largely the result of some extremist fringes of their group.

Like, to be a Black Hebrew Israelite I don't think it comes with the qualification of being a vicious, violent Jew hater. But like I said it has admittedly been awhile since I looked into them.

• Plus1 4
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

58 minutes ago, Enhance said:

It's been a long time since I read much about the Black Hebrew Israelites, but I thought they (for the most part) were not a group of "vicious and violent Jew haters" and that the reputation was largely the result of some extremist fringes of their group.

Like, to be a Black Hebrew Israelite I don't think it comes with the qualification of being a vicious, violent Jew hater. But like I said it has admittedly been awhile since I looked into them.

In much the same way that Westboro Baptist Church doesn't define Christianity, the hate group extremist sects of Black Hebrew Israelites do not define the movement as a whole. There are no doubt sects which are radical, hateful, violent and dangerous (including the ones from the Covington Catholic high school incident at the capitol a few years ago), and all of this is easily found by looking at SPLC's list of hate groups, the anti-defamation league, really just any single google search.

BUT. Here's the kicker... none of those groups are even related to the African Hebrew Israelites Jackson is referring to :lol: completely separate entities, the latter being a wellstanding community in Israel, recognized by their Foreign Ministry for being effective contributors to the country, and are pro-Israel.

Archy thoughtlessly bringing some seriously garbage content into this thread with that one.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

In much the same way that Westboro Baptist Church doesn't define Christianity, the hate group extremist sects of Black Hebrew Israelites do not define the movement as a whole. There are no doubt sects which are radical, hateful, violent and dangerous (including the ones from the Covington Catholic high school incident at the capitol a few years ago), and all of this is easily found by looking at SPLC's list of hate groups, the anti-defamation league, really just any single google search.

BUT. Here's the kicker... none of those groups are even related to the African Hebrew Israelites Jackson is referring to :lol: completely separate entities, the latter being a wellstanding community in Israel, recognized by their Foreign Ministry for being effective contributors to the country, and are pro-Israel.

Archy thoughtlessly bringing some seriously garbage content into this thread with that one.

You go from saying Joe is right to saying he is wrong in the same post :lol:.   Thoughtless garbage content by lorewarn with that one? 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, nic said:

Too often these hearings are used to score political points and sometimes far worse agendas are on display. This hearing will not be different, although to be fair, this one seems far less contentious than the last three….so far. I thought Barrett was impressive and she destroyed the committee. The Kavanaugh hearing ended up a joke and was embarrassing. 

But the Kavanaugh hearing did provide us this gem from SNL.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You go from saying Joe is right to saying he is wrong in the same post :lol:.   Thoughtless garbage content by lorewarn with that one? 

Nah he'd be wrong either way. It actually just turns out that he was double wrong on this one, first by defining an entire non-homogenous group only by its most extreme fringe, and second by referring to a completely separate entity than Judge Jackson.

• Plus1 2

Yep...you're an idiot too.

McConnell slammed the liberal groups that have supported Jackson, and he criticized her for refusing to take a position on the size of the nine-member court, even though that decision is ultimately up to Congress. Some advocacy have pushed for enlarging the court after three of President Donald Trump’s nominees cemented a conservative majority.

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you think there were any clear or honest reasons to not confirm either of those Justices?  

Neither one was as qualified as this one.  But, there probably was not a clear and honest reason to vote against them.  With one, it probably depends on if you believed the sexual assault allegations.

So, once again....like I've said....there are lots of idiots and unqualified people to be in Washington representing us.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1