The Democrat Utopia

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

In fact, he did shut down schools just like every other state.  

Literally NO ONE is saying the opposite:blink:

The point you are desperately trying to dismiss and deflect from is how quickly kids were able to get back to in person learning in each state.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

I would say Newsome killed Descatis but his campaign was already near death.  The poop map probably finished it. Who thought that was a good idea?

I do give Newsome props though for walking into a 2 on 1 fight and knocking out both guys.  More than you can say about the front runner for the GOP nomination.  He ducks every debate because the moderators are "mean and very unfair". Sniff 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3
43 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The poop map probably finished it. Who thought that was a good idea?

If I was Haley or Christie I would tie that map around DeSanitzer's neck as his badge of dishonor.  It should rank right up there with all of these other debate flops/mistakes as noted in this CNN article below.  He's proven he isn't presidential material and is just a run of soundbites and a bobble head character.      

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/presidential-debate-mistakes-history/index.html

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

This seems ungainly at best. Read responses from New Yorkers. I see several pining for the return of Cuomo :lol:

This is a pretty old concept and London has been doing it for some time now. I think it's debatable whether or not it actually helps to reduce congestion/pollution.

• TBH 1
9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This is a pretty old concept and London has been doing it for some time now. I think it's debatable whether or not it actually helps to reduce congestion/pollution.

First of all, if you work in Manhattan, why are you using a car to get to work every day anyway?  That would be miserable.

Second, reducing pollution would depend on what form of mass transportation is being used instead and how it's powered.

Third, are they planning to expand their mass transit (subways) to account for this?

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

First of all, if you work in Manhattan, why are you using a car to get to work every day anyway?  That would be miserable.

Second, reducing pollution would depend on what form of mass transportation is being used instead and how it's powered.

Third, are they planning to expand their mass transit (subways) to account for this?

I've been on quite a few subways/metros in the US and Europe. New York is probably the worst. If I could drive there I definitely would. The NYC subway is dirty, gets hot as hell in the summer, and smells like literal s#!t and piss.

• TBH 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I love the Community Note on this morons post.   I’ll say it agin, community notes is the greatest change to X.

Saira Rao is one of the wildest twitter accounts. I follow her solely because she's deluded and insane enough that she almost reads like an actual parody account.