The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Let’s say it’s equal in efficiency (less waste and bureaucratic money spent)   would you be in favor of those extra taxes going to a non government agency to help the less fortunate?

I'm not strongly opposed to that, but we have voting power over government agencies that we don't have over private organizations, so that's what I'd prefer.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Lol. I didn't realize Gov Newsome didn't realize people can just take stuff without paying and there are no consequences. I guess they don't watch the news. Glad he thinks it's funny. Wonder what he will do now that he knows he is taking the blame.

He said he had the encounter with the Target employee after seeing a shoplifter.

"He picks it up and keeps walking out as we're checking out," Newsom said of the shoplifter he said he witnessed, he then went on to what the employee said, "The woman says, 'Oh, he's just walking out,' 'He didn't pay for that' I said, 'Well, why don't you stop him?' She goes, 'Oh, the governor,'"

Newsom said that worker did not recognize him at first.

"The governor lowered the threshold,'' Newsom said the worker told him, "'There's - there's no accountability,'

https://abc7news.com/gov-gavin-newsom-at-target-ca-retail-theft-shoplifting/14379506/

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

As I mentioned in the Biden's America thread, I am frustrated about what is going on here.  His justice department paints him as old and senile and then you hear the interview above - he sounds good.  Just makes no sense at all - they are in conflict.  Is there someone in the DOJ that wants to see Biden removed from office and therefore creates this wild report?   

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

are you saying he wasn't totally exonerated?  

I’m saying he was found to willfully and knowingly keep classified documents.  :laughpound

And posters are trying to defend it.  HAHAHAHAHA.    Oh man, what an afternoon.   

• TBH 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m saying he was found to willfully and knowingly keep classified documents.  :laughpound

And posters are trying to defend it.  HAHAHAHAHA.    Oh man, what an afternoon.   

an afternoon....you spent years defending the totally exonerated trump  whenever he didn't get charged or he gave a pardon to one of his toads

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, commando said:

an afternoon....you spent years defending the totally exonerated trump  whenever he didn't get charged or he gave a pardon to one of his toads

Sorry my guy, I’ve said Trump was probably toast with his classified documents case because it certainly seems like proof is there.  But thanks to Merrick Garlands guy, Trump unfortunately has an out now.  

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m shocked the usual suspects are defending old Joe willfully and knowingly keeping classified documents.  Shocked I tell ya :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound    

Party politics amirite @BigRedBuster

Where am I defending it?

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sorry my guy, I’ve said Trump was probably toast with his classified documents case because it certainly seems like proof is there.  But thanks to Merrick Garlands guy, Trump unfortunately has an out now.  

No he doesn’t.