The Democrat Utopia

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The man who got the most Votes for a single Presidential election by a mile is going to be a “disaster” in 2024 according to his most friendly media.  

https://www.salon.com/2022/11/12/biden-was-a-drag-on-the-democrats-in-the-midterms-hed-be-a-disaster-in-2024/

Biden was a drag on the Democrats in the midterms: He'd be a disaster in 2024

Do you disagree?

Assuming Desantis is the GOP candidate? Or actually anyone other than Trump?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya I think so.  

He got the most votes ever by quite a lot in 2020.

His party just did better than expected in midterms

Why wouldn’t he get even more votes in 2024? 

I’m assuming the GOP isn’t going to run Trump again.  

2020 and 2022 were pretty much anti MAGA votes in the “competitive” states.  At least in my unprofessional opinion.

Sane Republicans likely win those races, I think.

edit: In my personal pov, I was driven to vote against Trump and a GOP that backed him.  Im not going to be excited to vote for Biden over a mature and capable Republican. 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I’m assuming the GOP isn’t going to run Trump again.  

2020 and 2022 were pretty much anti MAGA votes in the “competitive” states.  At least in my unprofessional opinion.

Sane Republicans likely win those races, I think.

edit: In my personal pov, I was driven to vote against Trump and a GOP that backed him.  Im not going to be excited to vote for Biden over a mature and capable Republican. 

republicans who praised and defended trump won't qualify as sane republicans to me.   that knocks most of the current crop out

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, funhusker said:

19 minutes ago, commando said:

republicans who praised and defended trump won't qualify as sane republicans to me.   that knocks most of the current crop out

I agree with both of these statements.

• Plus1 1