The Democrat Utopia

Unwanted children from unhappy parents have a huge ripple effect on the well-being of the world.

Abortion and birth control plays a part in this. Another part is the social contract that expects people to have kids, whether they want to or not. That's starting to shift a bit.

How many of you know people 40+ years old who never had kids, and how often do you think they field judgement-tinged questions about why they never had kids? 

To the ^^^  I am one and it's constant.  Sometimes spoken out loud and often times not, and felt 100%.  Ever have someone walk away from you at a party because they don't know what to talk to you about if it's not a comparison of kids and where they are and what they're doing?  You can be a complete human, making contributions and living a good life without having children.  AND I get to retire early.

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

To the ^^^  I am one and it's constant.  Sometimes spoken out loud and often times not, and felt 100%.  Ever have someone walk away from you at a party because they don't know what to talk to you about if it's not a comparison of kids and where they are and what they're doing?  You can be a complete human, making contributions and living a good life without having children.  AND I get to retire early.

Sorry to hear this. Like I said, it seems to be changing a bit. We definitely need to get rid of the stigma. 

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, this never happens in Red states - which are far more dangerous, have much higher crime, and are regressive in every way imaginable. 

But I suppose when your political party has no solutions to problems other than enriching the wealthy at the expense of America, the only thing they have left is to motivate hordes of voters with scary make-believe problems. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

The Democrats are masters of the self-inflicted wound. 

Several signatories didn't even know the letter was going to be released. How is that possible? This isn't High School Student Council.

EDIT - It's retracted. Good thing this never happened now, and no one will ever remember this letter.

Morons.

• Plus1 2