The Democrat Utopia

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess I don't get the joke.

So, she says something stupid.  They point it out saying she's stupid.  Then she turns around and laughs at them for saying she's stupid?

I think the joke is still on her.

She making fun of Joe 

And all the idiots getting on her are the same ones who defend Joe’s constant speaking gaffe’s. 

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Iran's ears just perked up.  The Saudis have been playing chicken with the US for years.  The game has been "do we need Saudi oil on the market more than they need weapons, parts and training?".  

maybe the patriot systems we were going to give to saudi arabia should go to ukraine instead.   something tells me they need it more than the saudis do anyway

• Plus1 1

On 10/12/2022 at 9:23 AM, Archy1221 said:

Ooopffff…..grifter on grifter crime here.   Grab me some popcorn as they eat their own.   I do gotta give the perpetual campaign loser Schmidt props for calling out LP through. 

Steven Colbert's team did the best takedown of the Lincoln Project, right to Rick Wilson's face:

But if the best you can do is point to former Republican grifters as a way to ignore current Republican grifters, that's kinda sad.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But if the best you can do is point to former Republican grifters as a way to ignore current Republican grifters, that's kinda sad.

It’s not the best I could do.  It was current though and quite funny to see so it was posted.   

I guess I could talk about the lover of Chinese spies Swalwell and his travel expense and babysitting grift while having the most amount of proxy votes in Congress:dunno

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s not the best I could do.  It was current though and quite funny to see so it was posted.   

I guess I could talk about the lover of Chinese spies Swalwell and his travel expense and babysitting grift while having the most amount of proxy votes in Congress:dunno

Whatever you gotta do to justify two votes for the toxic narcissist, lifelong con man, and guy who blew right past babysitting grift to take American democracy hostage and use it for personal fundraising. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

National Review has taken some 'editorial liberty' in characterizing this exchange.  With that said, the Kemp campaign probably won this round of discussions. 

It seems the Dems may have miscalculated what the top election issue would be - not abortion but the economy.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/stacey-abrams-floats-abortion-as-an-inflation-fix-having-children-is-why-youre-worried-about-rising-prices/

Stacey Abrams Floats Abortion as an Inflation Fix: ‘Having Children Is Why You’re Worried’ about Rising Prices