The Democrat Utopia

Just now, NebraskaHarry said:

Failed Biden border policies? Can anyone even make this into a 30 second argument as to why this statement is correct? Or is it just another Republican talking point in hope to make the other side look bad to mask the complete disaster ghat was Trump's border wall.

When a party has no actual policy outside of tax cuts for the rich and doing a poor job of hiding their overt attempts to politicize the Judiciary with hacks - and what little policy they have involve denying reality like claiming climate change is "a hoax by China" and election have been stolen, it's simply best to make up problems.

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

When a party has no actual policy outside of tax cuts for the rich and doing a poor job of hiding their overt attempts to politicize the Judiciary with hacks - and what little policy they have involve denying reality like claiming climate change is "a hoax by China" and election have been stolen, it's simply best to make up problems.

Come on.  They have more policy ideas than that.  They have worked hard to let 10 year old rape victims have the healing opportunity or giving birth to the baby.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Didn't that lib enclave have volunteers bring them food and water - and had so many people show up they had to turn volunteers away? But yes, Ron DeSantis is a giant pile of s#!t for treating people like this.

Wait, you just got done saying the illegals were treated good; then say Ron DeSantis is bad for getting those folks up to the place you said was treating them good,  wouldn’t that make it a good thing DeSantis did then? 

You are right, it’s not a good policy point, it’s a great policy point. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The only thing worse are the voters who 1) think this makes a good policy point (it doesn't)

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

24 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Anyone else feel bad for the people of Martha's?  I would not want to be put in that position if I was them. I can't imagine any of us would want to be in that position. 

Well, they are a self proclaimed sanctuary city, one would figure they want as many illegals as they can get.  Plenty of part time empty vacation homes for the people to live in. 

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, commando said:

$250,000 per immigrant.    i wonder how much of that money ended up in Rons bank account?   plane tickets don't cost that much.

Must not be using Frontier!

Honestly...if I sneak into a new country and the first think I experience is Fronter...I am sneaking out.  

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait, you just got done saying the illegals were treated good; then say Ron DeSantis is bad for getting those folks up to the place you said was treating them good,  wouldn’t that make it a good thing DeSantis did then? 

You are right, it’s not a good policy point, it’s a great policy point. 

This makes no sense. It can be true that treating human beings as political pawns makes DeSantis a giant pile of s#!t AND that good people stepped up to help said people after that human pile of s#!t treated them as such. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This makes no sense. It can be true that treating human beings as political pawns makes DeSantis a giant pile of s#!t AND that good people stepped up to help said people after that human pile of s#!t treated them as such. 

C’mon…the Good Samaritan wouldn’t have made the Bible if it weren’t for the thoughtfulness of the others ignoring the person in need…