The Democrat Utopia

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I Still don’t get the point of the Post.  

She got into a pillow fight or something?!?

She is grifter and possibly a criminal one at that.   Yet people who claim moral authority over Republicans post her tweets here which is quite funny and ironic.  She is doing the same thing that’s being constantly complained about yet is held in high regard it seems but the same complainers. 

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She is grifter and possibly a criminal one at that.   Yet people who claim moral authority over Republicans post her tweets here which is quite funny and ironic.  She is doing the same thing that’s being constantly complained about yet is held in high regard it seems but the same complainers. 

The primary difference being she's not an elected grifter that Republicans tend to favor.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I Still don’t get the point of the Post.  

She got into a pillow fight or something?!?

Some random person on twitter thinks some other random person on twitter is a grifter lying about being hacked, and his main reason for thinking so is that she didn't allegedly pay the hackers $400 to get her account back. 

Pretty boring.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

She accepted $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis with no explanation while working in an official capacity?  I guess I missed that story.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Some random person on twitter thinks some other random person on twitter is a grifter lying about being hacked, and his main reason for thinking so is that she didn't allegedly pay the hackers $400 to get her account back. 

Pretty boring.

Of all the posts on this board you could have commented about, you chose that one.  Must not have been too boring :dunno

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Didn’t know she had Saudi connections.  I must have missed that too.  

So since she wasn't in a government position and didn't grift to the level of $2,000,000,000 like your favorite crime family I guess she wasn't doing the same thing.  :dunno. Good try though. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

How the hell am I supposed to know if some alleged theoretical scandal is boring or not until I read the mundane tweet thread? 

If I would have known where it ended before I clicked, I wouldn't have clicked. That's why I do the public service of tl;dr-ing it for others so they don't waste their time too.

• TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

How the hell am I supposed to know if some alleged theoretical scandal is boring or not until I read the mundane tweet thread? 

If I would have known where it ended before I clicked, I wouldn't have clicked. That's why I do the public service of tl;dr-ing it for others so they don't waste their time too.

Who said anything about reading it?   I said commented on it.  If something were boring to me I wouldn’t give it the time of day 

• Plus1 1