QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

13 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Here is the article

1. Adrian Martinez – Martinez was the most accurate on the day - at least from what I was able to see - and also showed the ability to extend the play and run. It wasn’t a great day for any of the signals callers, and that’s to be expected, but Martinez looked very solid and comfortable compared to the rest.

20 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

It came up as a blank post. What did it say?

Tweets are messed up on my computer for some reason.

Interesting that the tweets seem to be loading for me know.  Are they working for you?

It was just a not from all-star game practice saying he threw a really nice pass.

23 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Interesting that the tweets seem to be loading for me know.  Are they working for you?

It was just a not from all-star game practice saying he threw a really nice pass.

Ok thanks!

Your post is just blank completely. No tweet at all for some reason. I think the board is just acting weird lately as Jsneb said. 

Here are 10 guys that have raised their stock so far (these are just my opinions and don’t reflect that of the entire analyst team).

QB Adrian Martinez – He’s been more consistent than some quarterbacks ranked ahead of him and if he has a good game, he could be in for a bump. When the lights come on and it’s live action, that’s where we will see how the quarterbacks stack up.

https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-stock-up-stock-down-and-more-from-under-armour

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Is Martinez starting tonight?  I went to the game's site and decided the site is basically worthless.

I doubt it if he is the starter. If I'm reading it right, on 247 he looks like he's on Team Spotlight as #14 and there are two dual threat quarterbacks ranked higher than him on that team: https://247sports.com/Event/Under-Armour-All-America-Game-2018-43