QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

New interview with Adrian Martinez on Sharp & Benning this morning. I think this one is even more impressive than the one yesterday on USC. Benning can hardly contain himself. It wouldn't surprise one bit to see him starting next fall and be a 4 year starter. I get the feeling this kid could be a very special player.

Sure is nice to have some true hope going forward with the way things are shaping up. It has been a long, long time since I felt this optimistic about the future in Lincoln. Thanks Moos. I can't wait for spring ball to start.

Sharp & Benning - Dec 15 Seg 9 Adrian Martinez UNL Recruit

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

^^^^^I assumed that was the point of the original post.  All of the QB's mentioned were/are going to be "the next great one!" before they even step foot on the field.

I understand that. I just meant that all the things we heard about him studying film hard etc. Seemed to show up in the spring game. I know alot of people that thought he was the most impressive QB. Which says alot considering he was a true freshman.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

As Trump would say. This is YYYYYYHHHUUUUGGGE. 

This kid is a .93-.94 kid based off Junior Film. My guess is he would have ended up a borderline 5 star kid if he was allowed to play his senior year with an actual full strength arm. 

I agree...he can help Make Nebraska Great Again!  lol

Edited by HuskerNation1