Biggest movies you've never seen

Jaws is another one I saw for the first time recently. I liked it. It wasn't silly for me, but that is probably because I generally hate movies like that, which means I haven't seen many and I cover my eyes when something's about to happen. So whatever suspenseful and scary stuff was in Jaws still worked when I watched.

Edited by Moiraine

16 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The thing with Godfather is if you go this long without watching it you still know 50% of the movie because pop culture is so saturated with it. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow.

Even if you know the quotes it will take NOTHING away from your enjoyment of the story.  It's well written, well acted.  Good stuff for sure.

20 hours ago, knapplc said:

Blade Runner & Aliens are definitely worth watching.  Breakfast Club might be, depending on your age. It's very set in the 1980s and I don't know how relatable it is to later generations. 

I really want to see Blade Runner 2049, but have been using "never saw Blade Runner" as an excuse to hold off. Is the first one necessary for the second? I roughly know what happens. 

2 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I really want to see Blade Runner 2049, but have been using "never saw Blade Runner" as an excuse to hold off. Is the first one necessary for the second? I roughly know what happens. 

I think it helps to see the first one.  BR 2049 gives some background, but it think they do tie together.  If you liked BR you will like BR 2049 it is slow paced but good.  I must like movies, I think I have seen all of the ones listed so far. 

I thought of one I have not seen, Anchorman and I bet I went 10 years before I saw Dumb and Dumber.  

I thought of 2 more have not seen the second 2 Matrix movies.  

Edited by NUinID