Russia

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, I think Ukraine will ultimately kick them out of their country.

I think they could do more than that if they truly wanted to, but that probably wouldn't go over to well internationally or long term.

10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I think they could do more than that if they truly wanted to, but that probably wouldn't go over to well internationally or long term.

I don't think that would be good for Ukraine.  That would then convince more Russians that they are the bad guys in this.  They need to kick Russia out to their original boundaries (including Crimea) then, join NATO and set up one hell of a good defense along that border.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't think that would be good for Ukraine.  That would then convince more Russians that they are the bad guys in this.  They need to kick Russia out to their original boundaries (including Crimea) then, join NATO and set up one hell of a good defense along that border.

Agreed, and that's what I meant by the long term. 

2 hours ago, Decked said:

There is no way this war ends in anything but a stalemate. A sad waste of human lives. 

Think of the waste of human lives if Putin's genocidal expansionist intentions were allowed to remain unchecked and he rolled right through Ukraine.  The Russian's have repeatedly called for the extermination of the Ukrainian people.  It's a good thing there are counties willing to back those that are facing this type of naked aggression.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...