Russia

54 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Jets flying from the West oddly bear a far eastern flag.

Invade Ukraine from the west under the same BS pretenses

A key pipeline Russian pipeline suddenly falls over.

Zelensky's next appearance is next to a nuclear bomb that Ukr forgot to hand over.

Yeah war isn't about good vs bad choices; war is choosing between bad and worse.

How drunk were you when you typed this?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Jets flying from the West oddly bear a far eastern flag.

Invade Ukraine from the west under the same BS pretenses

A key pipeline Russian pipeline suddenly falls over.

Zelensky's next appearance is next to a nuclear bomb that Ukr forgot to hand over.

Yeah war isn't about good vs bad choices; war is choosing between bad and worse.

My God how deep you are into this propaganda crap. 

Dude…..wake up.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nic said:

This Ukrainian soldier said it. Where is the US? Sanctions are not enough. Ukraine was promised security if they gave up nukes. He's letting the US have it....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6299817498001#sp=show-clips

do you think putin wouldn't use nukes if we go kick his troops out of ukraine?  is it worth the risk of ending civilzation to find out?

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What????   Look how much is oil production plummeted under his watch.  He sucked.  

Thank you for waking me up to this. 

Ehhh….ya I guess him tanking Russian oil production was good.   Well until Biden came on board :dunno   Happy you’ve woken up.   

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh….ya I guess him tanking Russian oil production was good.   Well until Biden came on board :dunno   Happy you’ve woken up.   

Thank you thank you thank you so much for waking me up to this. My life has changed so much in the kart 24 hours since you have done that. 

Thank God Trump is out so our oil production can go back up. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, commando said:

do you think putin wouldn't use nukes if we go kick his troops out of ukraine?  is it worth the risk of ending civilzation to find out?

Don’t know. He may have lost it.  One would hope someone in his government would stop him. We will get to make this decision again once Putin is done with Ukraine and heads for Moldova or Georgia. I think we lost our window to smack him in the mouth early and send him reeling. I have to admit I was not for it early until, like rest of the world, I saw what the Ukrainian people are doing by themselves. Then this soldier reminded me we promise them security for giving up their nuclear deterrent. At the time I do not think anyone trusted Ukraine with nukes.

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, nic said:

Don’t know. He may have lost it.  One would hope someone in his government would stop him. We will get to make this decision again once Putin is done with Ukraine and heads for Moldova or Georgia. I think we lost our window to smack him in the mouth early and send him reeling. I have to admit I was not for it early until, like rest of the world, I saw what the Ukrainian people are doing by themselves. Then this soldier reminded me we promise them security for giving up their nuclear deterrent. At the time I do not think anyone trusted Ukraine with nukes.

The decision won't be different for Moldova or Georgia. In fact, even if we step in with Ukraine we'd probably still not step in with Georgia. Moldova we would since it borders NATO countries. Moldova is a way crappier country than Ukraine though. They've been looted by basically every leader they've ever had. Ukraine's suffered from that too but not to the same extent.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL…imagine that. Fox News finds a guy pissed at the US under a Democrat  President. 

I’m shocked. 

The soldier called Biden, Trump and Obama all liars and our nation liars for not following through on our promise for security after they gave up nukes. He said the US is not a super power…it’s BS. I can see why he is mad. I was surprised they aired the video. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1