Russia

11 minutes ago, nic said:

. Then this soldier reminded me we promise them security for giving up their nuclear deterrent.

thing is...we didn't.  i psoted a link somewhere back in this thread.  i will take the archy approach and tell you to go find it yourself because it's there.    what it boils down to is we did promise them that we would defend them if they were attacked by nukes.    

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow….

Tucker has to be pissed at this guy. 

I have heard about what the Russians were told from other sources. It mirrors what the soldier said in this video. It would be very incredible to to see the Russian people turn on Putin. It might be our way out of this mess.

33 minutes ago, commando said:

thing is...we didn't.  i psoted a link somewhere back in this thread.  i will take the archy approach and tell you to go find it yourself because it's there.    what it boils down to is we did promise them that we would defend them if they were attacked by nukes.    

I know you have huge (I imagine you are big) boner for Joe but it is semantics.  The people over there only know one thing right now, that they were promised help and that it is not showing up.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know you have huge (I imagine you are big) boner for Joe but it is semantics.  The people over there only know one thing right now, that they were promised help and that it is not showing up.  

show me where we promised to defend them against conventional attacks?   and i guess you and nic have  big boners for escalating this to a nuclear war.

as is we have sent over 17,000 anti tank weapons and we have basically gone to all out electronic warfare with russia in our aid.  .    it is thought that we have really f#&%ed up their communications and that is a big part of why you see stranded columns of russians and russia not having air superiority so far.  

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, commando said:

show me where we promised to defend them against conventional attacks?   and i guess you and nic have  big boners for escalating this to a nuclear war.

as is we have sent over 17,000 anti tank weapons and we have basically gone to all out electronic warfare with russia in our aid.  .    it is thought that we have really f#&%ed up their communications and that is a big part of why you see stranded columns of russians and russia not having air superiority so far.  

"Show me" is the lamest excuse and you know it.  That dude form the Ukraine is only worried about his f#&%ing life and his family and friends.

If you don't get that, if you don't understand that, you are either a bad person (which you are not) or you are lying.

13 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

No need. The NSA just reads all our crap anyway without needing to seize the phones. :lol:

Thanks Patriot act! 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, teachercd said:

"Show me" is the lamest excuse and you know it.  That dude form the Ukraine is only worried about his f#&%ing life and his family and friends.

If you don't get that, if you don't understand that, you are either a bad person (which you are not) or you are lying.

i know that he is scared...and i don't blame him.    .but to have fox show that s#!t and pretend it is what the united states committed to is all a political play to score right wing points.  

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, commando said:

i know that he is scared...and i don't blame him.    .but to have fox show that s#!t and pretend it is what the united states committed to is all a political play to score right wing points.  

It is not about US!  Good lord...it is about THEM!

f#&% your stupid R and D...STOP IT.

It is not about you or me...Right now I am watching a f#&%ing CBB game and relaxing...my guess is that you are pretty much doing the same.  It is not about me and you.  It is not abou R/D.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

It is not about US!  Good lord...it is about THEM!

f#&% your stupid R and D...STOP IT.

It is not about you or me...Right now I am watching a f#&%ing CBB game and relaxing...my guess is that you are pretty much doing the same.  It is not about me and you.  It is not abou R/D.  

then why did you say that i had a big hard on for Biden?

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, commando said:

then why did you say that i had a big hard on for Biden?

Because you won't admit that they want our help, that they want our soldiers to help them.

It is okay to say it...Joe will be just fine.  

Also, nice job saying "big hard on", well done!  I also meant that you have an erection for Joe because you love him, it was a compliment.  

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Because you won't admit that they want our help, that they want our soldiers to help them.

It is okay to say it...Joe will be just fine.  

Also, nice job saying "big hard on", well done!  I also meant that you have an erection for Joe because you love him, it was a compliment.  

but i am not a dem.....i am life long republican who is critical of what the far right is doing to the party.....i did vote for biden because he was not on either extreme of the political spectrum.    but i would prefer a true conservative instead of a conservative warrior from the far right.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

but i am not a dem.....i am life long republican who is critical of what the far right is doing to the party.....i did vote for biden because he was not on either extreme of the political spectrum.    but i would prefer a true conservative instead of a conservative warrior from the far right.

Not what I am talking about at all.  I don't care about that neither do you.

We both agree that the dude on the video just wants help and that he thinks the US agreed to help him, which we did.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, nic said:

I have heard about what the Russians were told from other sources. It mirrors what the soldier said in this video. It would be very incredible to to see the Russian people turn on Putin. It might be our way out of this mess.

Problem is their police are already decked out in full armor before anything has actually happened. Only way Putin is taken out is if it's by someone close to him and that someone close to him could be pretty s#!tty too.