Russia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You’re not. 

Biden sells more leases and produces more oil than Every year but one under trump and he’s some how horrible. 

Welcome to party politics. 

So you admit US oil production is down and Russian imports are up.  

Welcome to reality pal.  

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

Yeah, I mean, it's literally not going to be legal to sell cars that run on gas in 2035 in most countries. The auto industry is collectively spending more than $100 Billion in just the next 5 years to build up their Electric Vehicle offerings.

Now, will oil and gas ever completely go away? No. Will its business be cut 50% by 2040 and 90% by 2070? Yes.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump must have really sucked since the big drop in production happened under his watch.  

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/crude-oil-production

oMG…. @Archy1221  thank you so much pal.  

Whenever @Archy1221 mentions how he lives in reality unironically, I laugh since he's not convinced humans are causing climate change. 

Sometimes I wonder if he's a parady account.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, I mean, it's literally not going to be legal to sell cars that run on gas in 2035 in most countries. The auto industry is collectively spending more than $100 Billion in just the next 5 years to build up their Electric Vehicle offerings.

Now, will oil and gas ever completely go away? No. Will its business be cut 50% by 2040 and 90% by 2070? Yes.

Yes it will be legal to sell gas cars after 2035. 

• Plus1 1