New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, ADS said:

Was this song meant for the 2017 Tunnel Walk Song to memorialize the side relationship that Moos was making with Nebraska great (now new HC) Frost, with Riley in the "room next door"? If so, hilarious. :D

If not, I am missing the joke...if it is meant to be one. :dunno

On 4/30/2018 at 11:53 PM, HUSKER 37 said:

I heard other bands joke about them, but I had no idea Fallout Boy sounded so much like one of those sucky boy bands..

Meh that’s your opinion and one I don’t share . The purpose of the tunnel walk song is to pump players and fans up . It needs a good bass beat,  and a good guitar /vocal hook . The “light em up, im on fire” part of that fallout boy song I posted gets people pumped up everywhere I’ve heard it . You might like that chevelle song,  ( I didn’t )  but I just  don’t see it having that effect on most people . 

4 hours ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Was this song meant for the 2017 Tunnel Walk Song to memorialize the side relationship that Moos was making with Nebraska great (now new HC) Frost, with Riley in the "room next door"? If so, hilarious. :D

If not, I am missing the joke...if it is meant to be one. :dunno

Yes