New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I have PTSD after watching that.

I don't remember the last time I've seen the team so pumped. They couldn't wait to get out there. The last 3 years of tunnel walks, it seems like the team is on their way to their own funeral. Hoping that enthusiasm return's this year

• Plus1 1

We've seen our team fired up in the tunnel walk and get smoked at home. We've also seen cool, calm, collected and proceed take an opponent to the woodshed. I guess I prefer a team that keeps their emotions in check and plays fast, smart, and physical until the end. The past 3 years our team looked like a lost zombie horde on their way to a massacre.

3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Word is starting out with Sirius and eventually blending into Something in the Air Tonight for tomorrows game. 

Ya that kind of mirrors what Moos said when the song would be a blend of old and new. He probably didn't know there's a word for that and it's called Remix.

Just now, knapplc said:

That's it all lit up during the day. This is that board turned off:

image.thumb.png.a1e4f3fbda4879fad9d6b01138f542c5.png

It's pretty neat from what I've heard. They're amping up the tunnel walk so it'll be more appealing. I can only imagine what visiting recruits will think of the atmosphere in Lincoln under the lights. It's gonna be an experience of a lifetime.

All I know is that I have goosebumps just thinking about seeing Frost come out of the tunnel again. They should do flashbacks in the video of him walking out the tunnel as a player. Have a glitch of static then show him in 97 then a glitch of static and back to the actual tunnel walk. I think it would be pretty sweet.

2 hours ago, FTW said:

I can't remember the last time a TV crew really went into the tunnel walk during the broadcast. I know you could hear Sirius in the background. The last time I saw it was here:

I'd have to go back and look but I know there was one during the Riley era that showed at least this much of the intro. The only reason I know that is the Riley era forced me to attend a certain bar during the game and I vividly remember watching the intro there. I think it might have been another FOX game and it was cool cause the announcers didn't say anything during the whole intro and the energy was palpable.

1 hour ago, C N Red said:

Word is starting out with Sirius and eventually blending into Something in the Air Tonight for tomorrows game. 

I'm assuming you're referring to in the air by Phil Collins? I could definitely get behind that.