New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:42 AM, gorp512 said:

Nailed it. 

The actual silhouettes are so awesome. Hopefully they find a way to make that stand out even more. 

Only thing that looked sorta campy was the fire on the screen as they opened the gates. It was much more yellow than red. Had a Hulk Hogan vibe to it

7 hours ago, broganreynik said:

Maybe we saw different angles, but I’m not sure how much more red the flames can get. I don’t see any yellow.

Ya, Red burns brighter. Those flames were Red as Red can get. 

10 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

It wasn't on full display Saturday night because it was still bright enough, but come late September, October, and November, I would hope this is incorporated into the tunnel walk. Because man would that be awesome. 

The definitely did a lot of tricky things turning the lights on and off but I couldn't tell if there was actually any red in them.  

Did they do that but I just didn't notice?

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

The definitely did a lot of tricky things turning the lights on and off but I couldn't tell if there was actually any red in them.  

Did they do that but I just didn't notice?

I dunno - wasn't at the game. But I was looking at the pic in the tweet you posted and am hoping that more is incorporated into the tunnel walk this year. I think it would be badass if the stadium lights turn off turning the stadium red. 

17 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

I dunno - wasn't at the game. But I was looking at the pic in the tweet you posted and am hoping that more is incorporated into the tunnel walk this year. I think it would be badass if the stadium lights turn off turning the stadium red. 

They did not light up red. They just twinkled the individual lights as Sirus was playing (kinda cool...). They also turned the East or West lights on/off in unison with the side of the stadium the "Husker Power" chant was coming from.

52 minutes ago, ZRod said:

They did not light up red. They just twinkled the individual lights as Sirus was playing (kinda cool...). They also turned the East or West lights on/off in unison with the side of the stadium the "Husker Power" chant was coming from.

Yeah - I'm curious how the stadium will look when it is actually dark out at 7pm. 

26 minutes ago, spencer7508 said:

I'm all for the band playing but, it would be cool to have the music from the tunnel walk keep playing and then transition to some sort of pump up music  till kick off. The music from The Tunnel Walk just cuts off and the band starts playing

That's always been the tradition though. The band plays out the entrance and then they used to play "Can you feel it". This time they played "Joker and the theif"

9 minutes ago, GBRHouston said:

Honestly I didn't like Jungle for the tunnel walk. I'd rather just have them keep playing Sirius than that. Plus, Sirius is the closest thing to a tradition we had.

I was at the 'game' and agree with this. The tunnel walk was amazing and the stadium was hype, but that song just wasn't for me, heard others say the same around us. Also once Frost starts running we need the band to be way louder, I couldn't hear them at all. That or play a hip-hop song at that point with a strong intro.