New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Ziebol Seriously? You honestly think generic black bars look just as good as the bas-relief sculptures of some legendary Huskers?

KCYMPHQSGMWZGTM.20060903003341.JPG

Generic black bars with a fully functional LED video board around it? Yes I do. See Colorado State stadium and what they do with their lights. Younger crowds will gravitate to that a lot more.  I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. 

I think that screen is gonna look pretty awesome lit up before night games. I do have to agree with @Toe though they could have done a little more work to make it fit with the environment. The straight bottom edge with the arch visible behind looks bad.  Hopefully at some point they put a little design effort into it. It looks like maybe its set up with laser lights on the side to add a little extra flair. 

• Plus1 1
On 8/27/2018 at 3:24 PM, knapplc said:

They changed the entrance to the field. They removed the old doors and installed a gate, and now there's a video board surrounding the entrance.

cpX4J8Q.jpg

I don't mind that they are in fact doing that, but yeah, it looks pretty poor and like a patch work still seeing the old facade underneath of it so clearly. I'll wait to see it in action though.

33 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I wonder what they've done with these doors. They should be placed somewhere around the athletic facilities.

They were talking about this on the HOL podcast.  They didn't know exactly where they were but it was their understanding that they had been moved to a different location as opposed to discarded.

It would be awesome if the smoke machine started going , and out drives a big combine harvester painted with the logos, with Herbie at the wheel and it drives out  leading the team , kind of like the Sooner Schooner.  

Doesn’t need to come out after every touchdown, but what a cool entrance that would be.  And for no good reason at all, it has a train diesel horn just blaring .