Trumping up a war?

Can't wait for Biden during the debates: 

"Iran, if you're listening..."

The Iranians are going to retaliate. They know they can't win a war against America.  But they can wreak havoc on Trump's reelection bid with some well-timed releases of information about Trump, his business dealings... all kinds of things.

It'll be great to see our Trump apologists applauding that, too. That's the America they want, right - one where motivated foreign governments interfere with our elections?

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Very cool of our president to announce that he's ready to commit war crimes (assuming the assassination wasn't one already).

This guy's a f#&%ing idiot, attacking cultural sites is literally a war crime!

• Plus1 2

we have 3500 more troops otw there now.  somehow i don't think this is what donnie had in mind.  

edit to add.....but i bet putin is loving it.   he is friends with iran, syria, turkey, and will control iraq.   the US weill have no say n the middle east.   putin is rebuilding russia as a superpower with donnies help

• Plus1 1

I'd long wondered if after this administration was over, we could point to all the damage Trump's policies and actions had done, say "He was a doofus who had no idea what he was doing" and try to renegotiate this deal in order to restore stability to Iran and encourage good behavior.

I'm guessing that's off the table now. He's pretty single-handedly destabilized Iran. Total self-fulfilling prophecy by the GOP: They went from whining about how Iran was a major terrorist state to slapping them across the face until they became one. Way to go, guys!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2