Trumping up a war?

2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Not necessarily you, but a lot of people go nuts whenever we try and pull out of a middle east country claiming it will only benefit Russia.

Well hes an idiot, but I don't see how killing the top general of your biggest ally in the region would make Russia happy.

I don't know that I've ever actually heard that unless it's in reference to Syria or Iran since they are backed by Russia.

Russia really doesn't care about Iran that much. The Iranian government is a thorn in our side which why they are backed by our opposition. I think Vlad would gladly welcome any destabilizing force in the region that makes us look bad and lessens our sphere of influence in a negative way even if it means a few of his eggs are cracked. The only thing he wouldn't accept is ISIS since it's a threat to everyone.

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I don't know that I've ever actually heard that unless it's in reference to Syria or Iran since they are backed by Russia.

Russia really doesn't care about Iran that much. The Iranian government is a thorn in our side which why they are backed by our opposition. I think Vlad would gladly welcome any destabilizing force in the region that makes us look bad and lessens our sphere of influence in a negative way even if it means a few of his eggs are cracked. The only thing he wouldn't accept is ISIS since it's a threat to everyone.

A thorn in our side? We have been itching for regime change war with Iran since the 1970s. We tore up the nuclear deal. We put sanctions on them that crippled their economy. We stopped medicine from going into their country that is killing civilians. Id say we are more of a thorn in their side. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This has me really confused. Am I misunderstanding the intent here or did Trump finally give us an honest assessment of his abilities and spell out the consequences of putting such a dumbass in charge of our country?

Seriously, can somebody explain this to me cuz apparently I'm not comprehending it correctly.

9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This has me really confused. Am I misunderstanding the intent here or did Trump finally give us an honest assessment of his abilities and spell out the consequences of putting such a dumbass in charge of our country?

Seriously, can somebody explain this to me cuz apparently I'm not comprehending it correctly.

Look at the date.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

check the date of that tweet

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

A thorn in our side? We have been itching for regime change war with Iran since the 1970s. We tore up the nuclear deal. We put sanctions on them that crippled their economy. We stopped medicine from going into their country that is killing civilians. Id say we are more of a thorn in their side. 

That's what you took away from that?

I'm fully aware of what we've done. I've also said that I wish we had better relations, because the people of Iran do not hate America. Obama made a huge mistake not supporting their  uprising. The Iranian government is not a victim though.