Sign in to follow this  
The Murphinator

Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2018

Fantasy Football  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

For those of you who are out of the playoff picture, I am looking for a solid WR 1 or 2. 

Got any RB you're wanting to part ways with? 

5 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Nope. Not that I am willing to give up. Sorry. Got any WR you willing to give up to me?

I'd be willing to give up any of my WR outside of Brown. And honestly for the right return I would probably even trade him. 

2 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

I'd be willing to give up any of my WR outside of Brown. And honestly for the right return I would probably even trade him. 

How about Woods and Watson for Tate and Ebron?

2 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

How about Woods and Watson for Tate and Ebron?

Anyway we can add a RB to this? I have no issue sending you one of my RB either. I'm just in desperate need if a back for this week and theres nothing I want to pickup on waivers 

2 minutes ago, wiuhusker said:

Anyway we can add a RB to this? I have no issue sending you one of my RB either. I'm just in desperate need if a back for this week and theres nothing I want to pickup on waivers 

I will throw in Thompson if you give me Henry

17 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Hey @B.B. Hemingway the winner of our matchup next week clinches the final playoff spot. Good luck man. It should be a good matchup.

Is that what it comes down too?!

Good luck man!

30 minutes ago, wiuhusker said:

Going to go 8-4 and score the 2nd most points in my division and not make the playoffs. Just my luck. 

Sorry about that. I hope you win the consolation bracket.

42 minutes ago, wiuhusker said:

Going to go 8-4 and score the 2nd most points in my division and not make the playoffs. Just my luck. 

Gotta play better defense like me. .. or pick your weeks better. While I scored 102 points less than you(as of last week) I also had more more scored against me than you did. You just scored a LOT or a little I would assume. 

That being said, as long as Hopkins does his part tonight I will finish with the #1 record and I really wasnt the best team.. Got lucky when I played people. 

Dont worry,ill get bounced in the playoffs fairly quickly. 

3 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Gotta play better defense like me. .. or pick your weeks better. While I scored 102 points less than you(as of last week) I also had more more scored against me than you did. You just scored a LOT or a little I would assume. 

That being said, as long as Hopkins does his part tonight I will finish with the #1 record and I really wasnt the best team.. Got lucky when I played people. 

Yeah. We finally get that rematch that you wanted.

49 minutes ago, wiuhusker said:

If it makes you feel any better, my team finally decided to show up and score the most points they've scored when it means jacks#!t

41 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

It's not just this league. There's a very real chance I could go from 8-3 and tied for 1st to missing the playoffs completely having scored the 2nd most points in the entire league. 

I guess maybe I should be glad I didn't make the playoffs.  Would have just taken a spot from a team that actually has some of their players not injured.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

I guess maybe I should be glad I didn't make the playoffs.  Would have just taken a spot from a team that actually has some of their players not injured.

You did great for picking 14th though. It isn't easy to get a good team when you pick last.

8 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

You did great for picking 14th though. It isn't easy to get a good team when you pick last.

Thanks.  I liked my team considering I only got 2 of the first 39 players.  Just wasn't quite enough.

I fired my defensive coordinator.  Gave up the second-most points in the league.

11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Thanks.  I liked my team considering I only got 2 of the first 39 players.  Just wasn't quite enough.

I fired my defensive coordinator.  Gave up the second-most points in the league.

My defense was the reason I lost 4 games. I am the Chiefs of this fantasy football league. I have a great Offense and terrible defense

12 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Looks like it @HuskermanMike and myself in the championship round. Good luck man! Should be a great battle.

Who woulda thought after the trade we would both be in the ship! It should be an exciting round. Want to wager 10 +1s and 10 upvotes?

Regardless, good luck Murph, it should be a good one!

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

Who woulda thought after the trade we would both be in the ship! It should be an exciting round. Want to wager 10 +1s and 10 upvotes?

Regardless, good luck Murph, it should be a good one!

Just 10?

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Deal. Good Luck.

For sportsmanship purposes, I will give you a preliminary 5 +1s as a good luck for the game. You can too if you want. 

Good luck and let's play a fair and clean game. 

• Plus1 1