Weather for Colorado game

khaake

20 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

I agree with you completely but how cool would it be if we could move the game to Denver? Honestly, I would trade a home game every year for a matchup with Colorado at whatever the name is now of the stadium where the Broncos play. We would completely take over that stadium and I think it’d be a great recruiting tool.

It is Mile High Stadium still.

While you might trade a home game the NU athletic dept. sure as hell won't. The #1 requirement for scheduling is to get 7 home games every year. It is imperative financially. And with the 9 game conf. schedule they only get 4 home conf. games every other year which makes scheduling difficult since they must play all 3 non-conf. games at home in those years.

1 hour ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Which is funny because it’s looking more and more like it’ll reach Cat 1. 

Even if it does, all models have it UNDER even Tropical Storm strength 60 hrs out. That’s 2-1/2 days and the game is 4-1/2 days out. Land tears up hurricanes & tropical storms due to drag.

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

We’ve had one game canceled in 75 years. 

Im not too worried that it’s going to happen two weeks on a row. 

This. Plus who said move it to Boulder...? Boulder can't hold 92k Husker fans. I've got tickets in Memorial Stadium and none for Folsom Field, even though it's 7 hours closer I no want.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This. Plus who said move it to Boulder...? Boulder can't hold 92k Husker fans. I've got tickets in Memorial Stadium and none for Folsom Field, even though it's 7 hours closer I no want.

Dude, people have been losing their mind about the Akron game...Now some dorks are calling Terry Bowden the "Weak Bowden" and and disgrace to the family.  

This is getting insane!  Here you go

"And it would be an insult to think they are still getting paid for it. That’s why. Cause it was kind of a cowardly move by Bowden. He’s always been the weak one in that family. Bobby would have had him team camp out on the field back in his WV days."

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude, people have been losing their mind about the Akron game...Now some dorks are calling Terry Bowden the "Weak Bowden" and and disgrace to the family.  

"And it would be an insult to think they are still getting paid for it. That’s why. Cause it was kind of a cowardly move by Bowden. He’s always been the weak one in that family. Bobby would have had him team camp out on the field back in his WV days."

None of which has ANYTHING to do with weather for the Colorado game.

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It was disappointing that we didn't get to play but it isn't bothering me at all. Mother Nature has a lot more pull than I do so until that changes......

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, FTW said:

Stranger things have happened. Since kickoff is 2:30 PM, Moos and NU should have a plan put together in the case of another storm situation.

This.  How big a deal is it to come up with some dorm rooms and a cafeteria meal?  In fact why don't we put up all away teams?  Just plan on it.  Then if there is weather... no biggie.  We got ya.

33 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

This.  How big a deal is it to come up with some dorm rooms and a cafeteria meal?  In fact why don't we put up all away teams?  Just plan on it.  Then if there is weather... no biggie.  We got ya.

Yeah I mean what could go wrong. Just boot out some room and board paying UNL students and throw some opposing team players in the dorms and cafeterias with them. Seems like it would work really well.

• Plus1 2