Adrian Martinez Injury

Just now, GSG said:

LOL. Why the hell would they get Forde on there?

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Pat Forde :lol: The same Pat Forde that played HS football for former CU Buffs coach Gary Barnett and who is a Missouri grad :lol:

Asshat.

Still one of the biggest tool bag's around.  He knows absolutely nothing about the situation, based on his response.  He got one clip and basically said "we're crying because it's a loss" and shouldn't have brought it up to the media.  WTF?   Scott's already let it go, why is the biggest tool in the biz being asked about it? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Total crap job by BTN on this little weigh in.  Basically you have some ex linebacker that essentially minimizes it because of the usual "thats what happens in piles" BS.  So that makes it OK? What, so you can just wrench on someones ankle whenever you want and as long as you have you home conference refs looking the other way, no biggie?

Then that idiot, Pat Forde, who accuses frost of using the media for this instead of focusing on the lost.  He was asked a direct question in the press conference about it and he answered it.

Not good BTN.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

The thing that gets me is all the talk I hear about "We need to make the game safer!" Or "We need to get rid of dirty play!" Which is why we now have such BS targeting rules (think Nate Gerry from a couple years ago.) And yet here we have demonstrable video evidence of a dirty play that resulted in a player's injury and the guys on the BTN segment are like "meh... S*** happens." Isn't that just a bit hypocritical?

• Plus1 6
40 minutes ago, Toe said:

Translation: "I'm basically fine with players deliberately trying to injure each other, and I think we should all just turn a blind eye to it."

They're both idiots thinking Nebraska wouldn't voice concern over a play where our QB was intentionally injured if we won the game.  This is the second time in the last few days Forde has opened his mouth and spewed nonsense.

8 minutes ago, The Cornfather said:

The thing that gets me is all the talk I hear about "We need to make the game safer!" Or "We need to get rid of dirty play!" Which is why we now have such BS targeting rules (think Nate Gerry from a couple years ago.) And yet here we have demonstrable video evidence of a dirty play that resulted in a player's injury and the guys on the BTN segment are like "meh... S*** happens." Isn't that just a bit hypocritical?

I don't hear "We need to get rid of dirty play" so much.  I think it goes without saying unless there is an incident (except this one apparently).  The rule changes are hypocritical if they aren't going to do anything about this.  

54 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I don't hear "We need to get rid of dirty play" so much.  I think it goes without saying unless there is an incident (except this one apparently).  The rule changes are hypocritical if they aren't going to do anything about this.  

You must never have heard any of Ed Cunningham's color commentary then lol... Lucky!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Cornfather said:

Right, like how is this not considered a form of targeting? Are they only concerned with concussions, to the point that they don't really care about stuff like being able to walk?

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Correct. I have actually figured out the perfect punishment.

A-Magic needs to go full Adam Sandler from the Longest yard. One perfectly placed football in #44's nuts a few times should teach him the lesson. 

Please for the love of God, let’s not start calling him A-Magic. TIA

• Plus1 1