It's Tuesday, which means...

I think we'll play some freshmen on defense starting with the Ohio State game that will give some new inspiration to that unit. It'll force the starters to play harder, and we'll be better on defense by the end of the season and we'll beat Iowa. 

The hypothetical is backwards though. It should be asking, "Will we beat Ohio State if we beat BCU, Illinois, Michigan State, and Iowa?"

50 minutes ago, lo country said:

Speaking hypothetically, it would be a phenomenal way to end the season playing Iowa 5-6 with bowl eligibility on the line.  Hypothetically, Wisky drops another conference game and Iowa (at 10-1) needing the win to represent the west.....We go ahead and get bowl eligible by beating Iowa and ruining their chances to win the West.....Now that's the way to finish this hypothetical scenario.

Here's a better hypothetical -   Wisc, Iowa , Purdue, NW start loosing games in droves.  We march into Iowa and vanish the last team in the way of us playing Michigan in a revenge game for the conf Championship.  MiChicken marches into the game thinking they are MiEagle and Mr HardHead (MiChicken head coach) has his team over confident and unprepared.  The Triplets2nd Edition (AM and changeable parts at WR and RB ) march in  and with a surgical attack reminiscent of NU's dismantling of Florida in 1995 we stretch out said MiChicken's neck and cut it off.  NU 65 - MiChicken 0

Hey, if you are going hypo - go all the way or go home.  :restore2

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Here's a better hypothetical -   Wisc, Iowa , Purdue, NW start loosing games in droves.  We march into Iowa and vanish the last team in the way of us playing Michigan in a revenge game for the conf Championship.  MiChicken marches into the game thinking they are MiEagle and Mr HardHead (MiChicken head coach) has his team over confident and unprepared.  The Triplets2nd Edition (AM and changeable parts at WR and RB ) march in  and with a surgical attack reminiscent of NU's dismantling of Florida in 1995 we stretch out said MiChicken's neck and cut it off.  NU 65 - MiChicken 0

Got 5 more weeks of hypotheticals. Slow yer roll. Am I doing that right?

PS. Just went through the rest of the schedule and it's actually possible, but it would require the correct teams winning head to head matchups and then Illinois and Rutgers somehow beating some good teams.

19 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Your hypothetical game is strong!  I like it.  Why the hell not.

Hmmm...if I saw 3 straight weeks of the offense NOT self destructing regularly (which would have to be the case to beat OSU and I'll assume we play soundly against BC) then I would believe we have a good shot to win out.  I'd have to see more from the remaining opponents though.  One of them could get hot or a key injury...

2 hours ago, Slow yer Roll said:

How bout we don't let BC boat race us first?

Did you guys not learn anything from the last 9 months?

We. Aren’t. On. The. Mother. Trucking. Team.

It doesn’t change one effing thing if we talk about the 5 national championships in a row Nebraska is going to win from 2019-2023.

To make matters worse (RE: your post), this topic is specifically for talking about crazy s#!t.

• Plus1 1