Accountability List

Mavric

3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It’s funny. I always considered Count Bility among our most open-minded posters. Politics and football.

He was, I'm guessing like T2TR there was some behind the scenes stuff going on in his personal life. It was a weird and fast turn from his usual self.

I would posit that the people who care the least about how their opinions are accepted by others are the ones who last here the longest. Folks like Count, while a wonderful guy that I enjoyed meeting in person on many occasions, leave sites like these precisely because they care deeply that their opinions are not shared by everyone. 

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I would posit that the people who care the least about how their opinions are accepted by others are the ones who last here the longest. Folks like Count, while a wonderful guy that I enjoyed meeting in person on many occasions, leave sites like these precisely because they care deeply that their opinions are not shared by everyone. 

I don’t know Knapp, and I sure did not know him well enough to say with 100% confidence, that he left for one reason or the other, but I have heard of people getting enraged to the point of divorce, on the subject matter that was in play, when he departed. The whole liberal vs conservative, left vs right, blue vs red, dem vs rep, has been the impetus of much of the turmoil in these past few elections, and most notably, the most recent election. 

15 hours ago, Enhance said:

This may have been posted elsewhere but I felt it was fitting here, especially since Breon Dixon has since deleted the tweet that said something along the lines of 'time to get off this leash' with a blowing-smoke-out-of-your-nose emoji.

just another reason to like Mo Barry.  You can tell he loves and respects the game.  

• Plus1 3