Nutrition Table

Having Dave Ellis running the football nutrition staff is not just good for our athletes. It is good for our recruiting.

I also think that recruits should recognize that, in some cases, they were miscast in High School and would be better suited (by their frame) to play a different position at the next level. Frost can speak to this as a guy who was willing (and able) to go from QB to safety in the NFL. Some kids would be better served to do the same in moving from High School play to college.

9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Good lord those guys eat well!

I thought in college that even the non-athletes could eat at the training table but it wasn't free...anyone else remember that at UNL?

I ate there a handful of times in college.  Had to pay, yes.  Of course I didn't have a meal plan at all so I paid every time I ate in a dining hall (rarely). Pretty sure even if you had a meal plan you had to pay at the training table though.

1 hour ago, darkhorse85 said:

I ate there a handful of times in college.  Had to pay, yes.  Of course I didn't have a meal plan at all so I paid every time I ate in a dining hall (rarely). Pretty sure even if you had a meal plan you had to pay at the training table though.

I believe you could eat there either once a month or once or twice a semester for free if you had a meal plan. I can't remember which is was, but there was a limit. Kinda BS, but they did up the game on a majority of regular dinning hall's.

I recently graduated - until Scott Frost/Ellis got here, the Training Table was free to use if you had a meal plan, and anyone could go as long as they made a reservation 24 hours in advance. 

You could eat there every day of the semester if you really wanted to. 

Now students aren't allowed at all. 

1 minute ago, Atbone95 said:

I recently graduated - until Scott Frost/Ellis got here, the Training Table was free to use if you had a meal plan, and anyone could go as long as they made a reservation 24 hours in advance. 

Those bastards!

I think it’s a good idea though. Probably better promotes a family environment in the AD not having potential gawking students coming in for every meal.

23 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

23 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Those bastards!

I think it’s a good idea though. Probably better promotes a family environment in the AD not having potential gawking students coming in for every meal.

Also, greater chance there will be Athlete only orgies there to increase chances of having much better future teams at the University with genetically better prodigies.

18 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Also, greater chance there will be Athlete only orgies there to increase chances of having much better future teams at the University with genetically better prodigies.

I was really hoping Suh and Lolo Jones would have about 15 babies when they were seeing each other.