Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

2 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

LOL I'm in a good mood and having fun with the troll. Was going to point out his contradictory basketball statement from earlier but I am going to be up early. Gotta thank Tim Alum for some entertainment. I hope that Miles can pull it together and the team does well. Like Riley, Miles seems to be a good guy. Good news is I'm sure he's made millions and will get a new gig if canned. 

Seeing how I won’t be back, I appreciate the entertainment as well. Thanks for making my snow day fly by.  Since I now live in Husker land, it’s been fun having him coach and going to games. I hope they go on a run and win. It’s fun going to the games to support him. If not, he’ll be alright and I’ll support him somewhere else. Love peace and chicken grease

6 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Danny Nee was a better coach than Tim Miles. I'm sorry if that hurts you...

Had no idea who Danny Nee was. Appreciate the knowledge about the only time Husker hoops was better than it is now. I’m sorry being a Husker fans hurts you so much. Losing sucks. Tell your football team to schedule us and we’ll smack y’all in Memorial stadium.  I’m out as well. Gotta sleep these brews off I had with Moos before work

34 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

I don’t normally get on these sites as most of the internet gangsters are punks anyways. Had a snow day so I figured I mess with you delirious husker sports fans. Ban me if you like. It just shows how soft you are. Never ever will Nebraska win a championship outside of volleyball. Let me know if the renovations start. I’ll donate a couple bucks to turn it into memorial volleyball station

You do realize Nebraska has won many national titles in numerous sports other than volleyball. 

Now if you want to be accurate and not just argumentative you could say Nebraska will never win a national championship in basketball. That I would believe. 

But it still doesnt mean you accept the low end mediocrity that miles is giving us. Sure the basketball history is poor. But given the money and facilities and fan support. There is no reason they shouldn’t finish in the top 5 in the big ten most years. Maybe win the big ten every 6 or 7 years 

4 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

Seeing how I won’t be back

This is like the third time you said you weren't coming back.... Are you waiting for someone to beg you to stay?

1 minute ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

Had no idea who Danny Nee was. Appreciate the knowledge about the only time Husker hoops was better than it is now. I’m sorry being a Husker fans hurts you so much. Losing sucks. Tell your football team to schedule us and we’ll smack y’all in Memorial stadium.  I’m out as well. Gotta sleep these brews off I had with Moos before work

Schedule who? 

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

You do realize Nebraska has won many national titles in numerous sports other than volleyball. 

Now if you want to be accurate and not just argumentative you could say Nebraska will never win a national championship in basketball. That I would believe. 

But it still doesnt mean you accept the low end mediocrity that miles is giving us. Sure the basketball history is poor. But given the money and facilities and fan support. There is no reason they shouldn’t finish in the top 5 in the big ten most years. Maybe win the big ten every 6 or 7 years 

Sorry, never ever will Nebraska win another national title outside of volleyball. I really gotta go this time. 

50 minutes ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

I mean ... five seconds on Google taught you everything else about Nebraska basketball history.  Can't believe you missed the best part.  :dunno

9 hours ago, Tim Miles*Alum said:

But let’s be serious since I won’t be back on here after tonight. What do you guys really expect from a college football state without a single pro sports team? You’ve got 3 D1 basketball programs in a state with 1.9 million people. Your football has been much above respectable in a decade outside of 1 season where they choked vs Texas. You think a revolving door of coaches is the answer? Miles has had 7 years to undo 50 years of bad basketball with a couple decent seasons sprinkled in. 

I’m being serious.  How many years does he need.  Look at the current bench scoring.  Huskers are near the bottom of all teams in the country.  That points to several more years of struggling in my opinion.

He need 10?  15?  After 7-8 years, what signals have you been given that this program is trending in a positive direction 

44 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I’m being serious.  How many years does he need.  Look at the current bench scoring.  Huskers are near the bottom of all teams in the country.  That points to several more years of struggling in my opinion.

He need 10?  15?  After 7-8 years, what signals have you been given that this program is trending in a positive direction 

None 

• Plus1 1